Indian Oil is a leading oil and gas company. Its headquarter is situated in New Delhi. IOCL was established in 1964 and owns the name in the largest enterprises in the country with 19,106 crore (INR)( USD 2,848 million) as net profit in the year 2016-17. Mr. Sanjiv Singh is the chairman of this company. Being a giant in commercial sector it has also established its name on foreign lands too. It has other Indian Oil subsidiaries located in Mauritius (Indian Oil Mauritius Ltd.), Sri Lanka (Lanka IOC), and the Middle East (IOC Middle East FZE). Indian Oil is looking for new diverse opportunities in the energy sector of Asia and Africa. It has joint ventures with 20 commercial partners from India and other countries to pursue a better business. In order to research for some new techniques that serve the business it has the R&D centre located in Faridabad (NCR).
Indian Oil deals in several commercial as well as domestic articles.
- Indane Gas.
- Gas oil /Diesel.
- Auto Gas.
- Jet Fuel /ATF.
- SERVO greases & lubricants.
- Marine Lubricants & Fuels.
- Industrial Fuels /Bulk.
The concept of LPG rural marketing was first introduced by Indian Oil. The main purpose to present this concept was to eradicate the enormous deforestation that was done in rural areas to meet the daily needs. Since this initiative was mooted it largely contributed in preserving the environment and limited the use of conventional fuels such as firewood.Indian Oil today is operating 11 refineries in India with a capacity of 80.7 million metric tonnes per annum. The company has also incremented on bottling capacity going from 1.45 million tonnes/annum to over 3.0 million tonnes/annum. Considering environment, Indian Oil has knock up with manufacturers of ‘Green Label ’ branded Liquid petroleum Gas stoves by BIS- Bureau of Indian Standards, which gives TE- thermal efficiency of 68 % and fuel savings of 15%.
Indane is one of the biggest packed-LPG brands in the world that has been conferred the best Consumer Super brand status by the Superbrands Council of India.
The LPG marketing was launched in the mid-60s, Indian Oil was given a credit to bring a kitchen revolution, spreading happiness and cheerful warmthin millions of households with its best and clean cooking fuel that was enough efficient as it is today. Indane today is an ideal fuel for modern kitchen, with safety, reliability and convenience. Due to the smoky chulha the women in the rural areas were always prone to certain diseases that was affecting their lives at that time. LPG brought a substantial improvement in their health by replacing these local ways of cooking food with the modern and easy way of making delicious food for their family..Indian Oil currently accounting for tonnes of 6 million has over 49% share in the domestic segment of the 12.3 million tonne per annum market. A dedicated team of more than 5500 distributors are working daily to serve the needs of over 63 million customers throughout the country and delivering the Indane LPG to their doorstep. The main aim is to provide LPG service in the remote areas and to fulfil that RGGLPGV- Rajiv Gandhi Gramin LPG Vitaran, a LPG distributorship and kitchens with subsidization towards security deposit of cylinder and regulator was launched.
Booking your LPG is no more as hassle these days as the company has introduced plenty of new ideas to serve the best. You can now book your LPG while sitting at home and just few clicks away.
Indane Gas booking procedure
Indane booking online
- You can create a user id and password using your registered email id and use that to book the cylinder any time.
- This id can be used for all future bookings and the bill can be paid online using debit card, net banking or e-wallet.
Booking through SMS
If you want to book your LPG through SMS facilities then please follow the simple procedure:-
- SMS IOC<STD CODE+ DISTRIBUTOR CONTACT NUMBER><CONSUMER NUMBER> TO ( YOUR DEFAULT STATE WISE NUMBER PROVIDED BY IOCL FOR DIFFERENT REGIONS).
- For example, If the distributor’s contact number is 637893993 and consumer number is 3X34223D then you would need to send the SMS as IOC 637893993 3X34223D.
- After this if you want to book your LPG again then you only have to SMS IOC to ( your default distributor’s number/ IOCL NUMBER STATE WISE)
Booking through IVRS(Interactive voice response system)
Now, you can also book using your cellphone/ landline number by following steps
- If you are using this facility for the first time then simply dial the IOC number(XXX>>>>>) from your landline/cellphone and follow the voice guide by the system.
- You would need to select your native language from the voice response by pressing the default button on your device followed by the voice guide response.
- Now, you would be asked to enter your distributor’s number followed by the STD code.
- Going ahead, the consumer number will be asked to complete the procedure with the desired option to book your LPG.
The system will automatically register your request to book your LPG as followed.
In case you want to book your LPG again in the future then you just dial the default IOCL number according to your region and follow the voice response that would ask you for following :-
- Refill LPG.
- Register complaints.
- To know the status of your previous booking
For example, if you choose to book your LPG then you would be automatically provided with a reference number for the booking.
In case you have any kind of feedback, query or complaint you can contact the tollfree number 1800 2333 555 that is to make this procedure more convenient and effective to enable the people to direct send the complaints or follow up on the same. This unique 11 digit number is being operated from the IOCL call centres across the country with a facility of region wise complaint lodging system, where you can register your complaint in your local language. This number will be on manual mode from 8AM to 8PM and on IVRS mode during 8PM to 8AM.
There is another number for anykind of LPG emergency that is 1906.
Indane Gas Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IndianOilCorpLimited
Indane Gas Twitter: https://twitter.com/IndianOilcl
Indane Gas Toll Free Number: 1800 2333 555
Indane Gas Customer Support: https://www.iocl.com/AboutUs/contacts.aspx