Life Insurance Corporation of India is an investment company and state-owned insurance group of company in India, which is the biggest insurance group of company in India. It is commonly called “LIC”. The Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance Corporation of India Act which nationalized the private insurance industry of India. To create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation 245 provident societies and insurance companies were joined together.
Company Name : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Established in : 1st Sep 1956
Type of Industry : Financial services
Head Office : Mumbai, India
Key People : Vijay Kumar Sharma (Chair Person)
Owner : Government of India
LIC Website : http://www.licindia.in
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/rajlicindia
LIC Twitter : https://twitter.com/licindiaforever
Status : Active
LIC Careers : LIC Life Insurance provides career opportunities for the job seekers, to get updates of current openings you can visit: http://www.licindia.in/careers
Best 5 LIC Life Insurance Policy Plans –
There are many life insurance plans in LIC which protects us and save our family from financial problems. Following are the Best Five Life Insurance Policy Plans of LIC
- LIC Jeevan Anand Policy
- Jeevan Saral
- Jeevan Akshay
- LIC e-term Plan
- LIC New Children’s Money Bank Plan
Below image shares the exact details of the LIC Life Insurance Policy Plans
LIC Customer Care Number: LIC of India Customer Care is available at 24*7, LIC Customer Care Toll Free Number is 1800 33 4433, you can also contact to LIC Customer Care of 1800 22 4077 (LIC Toll Free Number 24/7), also you can contact through LIC Helpline Email: email@example.com. All states, cities and towns LIC Toll Free Numbers are available here: https://tollfreenumber.org.in/toll-free-numbers-of-lic
- How to check Your LIC of India Policy Status – LIC of India Policy Status Enquiry can be checked through the E-Service Portal (Electronic Service), if you’re an existing user then you must enter your login id and password, if you’re a new user then you have to fill the online registration form and then signup yourself.
2. How to find LIC Policy Number by Name – You can check LIC Policy Number search by name with following steps:
- Go to LIC of India Customer Login (http://www.licindia.in)
- Select “LIC Online Services” option
- Then select Register user which helps you to enter in a new tab
- LIC Policy enquiry mentions you to enter credentials of your LIC of India Policy account, enter all the required details then click on “GO”
- Then it re-directs you to E-Service Portal (LIC Agent Portal)
- After that click on “View enrolled policies” below of Policy Tools bar
- Then enter the captcha given over there
- Then the screen will display your LIC Policy Number on the screen.
3. How to check LIC Branch Locator?
You can find you’re surrounding LIC Office here http://www.licindia.in/LOCATOR/Branch. Then you can search LIC Office Near me to get the exact location and also LIC Office timings. For LIC Premium Point awareness and agents you can visit https://www.justdial.com/National-Search/lic-premium-point so that you will get the LIC agents numbers easily and also will save your valuable time. If you have any queries you can contact to LIC India Customer Care Number
LIC Premium Calculator:
Visit the page below & pre-calculate the policy charges & benefits after maturity.