Bharat Gas is a leading company in providing LPG services throughout India. This company provides a suitable platform for all the customer whether its online or offline mode. One can apply for a new connection online as well as offline. To get a new connection there are several relevant documents that would be considered if are eligible for subsidy or not. Moving out of the city or changing your address? Do not take any worry as we are here to help you with this. You can transfer of thour LPG connection in any part of India. You just need to follow few norms and criteria to get a new connection or LPG connection transfer.
Book online cylinder
If you are looking for a new LPG connection then the process if very easy and reliable. The process of fulfilling the needs is done through a long chain of trusted distributors throughout India. The government’s new plan to subsidize the LPG has made it a good deal for the needy. 12 cylinders are given per year on a subsidy.
Procedure for booking:
- Find a nearby distributor and register a new application.
- You can either fulfill the norms via online or offline mode as per your access.
- If you want to procure the connection offline then simply visit the nearby service provider and grab the form.
- Submit the form with the required documents that includes address proof, ID proof etc.
- This process ensures that every person has only one LPG connection on his name.
- After the procedures are followed the customer will get a notification for the same and a new cylinder.
Register for a new connection:
WIth the new online process for booking customers can easily book their LPG without visiting any office.
- If you are new to the company then visit the official website of Barat Gas follow the instructions to file a application for a new connection.
- You need to register online and follow the online form to get started.
- The payment could be done online and you would get a detailed SMS or E-mail for the application status.
Required documents for new LPG connection
To get a new LPG connection there are certain documents which are required to proceed further. The documents are as follows.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Driving Licence
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Driver’s Licence
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- House Registration Document
- Recent Utility Bills (Telephone/Electricity/ Water Bill)
- Bank passbook
- Credit or debit card statement
- Passport sized photographs
These documents can be duly submitted either on the official site or visiting the nearby distributor.
Linking AAadhaar With Gas Connection
Now a days, it is made mandatory by the government to link your Aadhaar with your LPG connection, this is to synchronize the subsidized cylinders.
You need to link your Aadhaar card with the bank account.
Followed by, the Aadhaar card will be linked to the LPG connection.
The linking benefit is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the customer on subsidy basis.
This initiative was carried by the government to put a ban on the black marketing of subsidized cylinders. This will keep a track of cylinders provided to each customer and transfer the subsidy amount directly to their bank accounts.
It is mandatory these days to link the Aadhaar card with the Liquid Petroleum Gas connection & bank account. This process would help the customers to get the subsidy amount directly transferred to their respective bank accounts. It would minimize the black marketing of subsidized cylinders as there would be a track on every individual cylinder with the linking. After linking the Aadhaar cared with LPG connection, one can track the status of their application. This process is followed by few steps, linking of Aadhaar card to LPG connection, LPG connection linking to bank account and Aadhaar card to the bank account.
Process to validate Aadhaar linking status with LPG connection
- Go the official website of Bharat Gas.
- Click link to Check PAHAL status on the webpage.
- It will ask you to enter the registered contact number and Aadhaar number.
- It will now provide few options to select your distributor and the consumer number.
- The current linking status will be displayed on your screen.
Steps to check the Aadhaar and LPG connection linking status online.
- Visit the Bharat Gas website.
- Go to the Check Aadhaar Status (DBTL status).
- It will redirect you to a new tab and you would need to enter the required information here.
- The first column will ask for your contact number or landline number.
- Then, it will ask you to enter the Aadhaar number.
- If you have the 17 digit LPG ID then you can enter the number and find the Aadhaar- LPG linking status.
- For a basic search, please enter the Distributor name, Consumer name, District, State in the columns provided on the page.