Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) – प्रधान मंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना
The present government on the chair has to work for India since it has sworn in. The basic work of this government focused on the needy and poor people who can’t afford everything on their own. This is to ensure that the people are living a better life with satisfactory life and health. A scheme named Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana launched by the government to help the people who don’t stand above the poverty line in terms of living lifestyle.
The vision of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
This initiative works for the women who are not able to arrange a good quality of fuel for their daily needs. With this plan, the cooking fuel that is harming them more will replace by the LPG provided. The plan behind this scheme shared by the Indian government that it will provide more than 5 crore connections of LPG. The LPG connection will be given to a lady in the family who is running it by her daily works and below the poverty line. The mainframes of this plan are to protect the health of women in the country.
This will empower them to work more and stand apart in front of everyone. Eliminating the factors affecting their health due to the impure fuels they use for daily cooking. Not only this the government thought about every single aspect that affecting women. The respiration gets damaged due to impure fuels if you work with them daily. The fuel that being used never gets burnt completely and leaves smoke that degrades our environment. So, this scheme is both we can say citizen and environment-friendly. Get the PM Modi Schemes list and apply for suitable scheme.
Steps to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
There are a few simple steps to apply for this scheme which everyone can do. The steps are as follows:
- You must fulfil the criteria set by the government for the scheme.
- All the documents must handy before you apply for this scheme.
- You should have all the documents and then visit nearby LPG provider to grab the form or you can download it online on the Ujjwala Yojana official site.
- You will have to fill all the relevant information like Name, Age, Banking details, Adhaar number and as followed with the copy attached for documents.
- Now, fill out the cylinder type based on your need and deposit the form to the nearby LPG service provider.
Know if you are eligible for the scheme
There are certain terms which are set for the Indian government to avail this scheme.
- This scheme can only avail by a women over 18 years of age and must an Indian citizen
- The women should not stand above the poverty line and no one in the family should have an LPG connection on their name.
- The income criteria should fulfil i.e the income must below the terms that are set by the Indian government for the states.
- The list which all the Oil companies have for the Below Poverty line people should have the name of the applicant.
- The women opting for this scheme should not enroll in any other government scheme.
Application Forms the scheme
The KYC registration form for this scheme can avail in both English and Hindi format. You can grab it from any LPG service provider in the country. It contains two pages that are to fill with the followed credentials.
- Information about the members in the family who are above 18 years of age.
- The credentials of PAHAL through which the benefit will transfer to the bank account itself.
- Banking details such as Bank branch, IFSC code with Adhaar and ration card details.
- The type of cylinder opted for.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
- Certified BPL card Municipal corporation or Village panchayat.
- BPL certificate
- ID proof
- Recent passport size photo.
- Driving license, Utility bill, Rent agreement.
- Ration card
- House allotment letter, policy papers, banking statement.
- A self-declaration attested by a Gazetted officer.
More information on the scheme
This plan initiated by the Indian petroleum and natural gas ministry. The main aim to launch this scheme to provide LPG connections to the needy and self-reliant families who can’t make it above the poverty line. The scheme will remain for a few years for the benefit of these people. The money that the government getting from the people who have given up their subsidy also being used in this scheme.
The women who are eligible for the scheme will get a stipend of Rs.1600 with an EMI option. The purpose of this scheme is to distribute the clean and pure fuel that is easy to avail. The damage to both humans and the environment did the hazardous fuels will minimize by this scheme. It ensures that the benefit is being sent to every possible lady who is serving her house. This scheme has been launched in some of the states with spreading benefits. It will do for 3 years of its launching.
Status of distribution and implements have done so far.
This initiative has been spread across several Indian states with around 96 Lakhs of LPG connections served under this scheme. This scheme works for the welfare and goodwill of the people living in the rural areas. With a subsidized amount people will provide for a clean fuel for their daily needs. The highest numbers of connection have been distributed in UP under this scheme, a total of 34 lakhs of LPG connections have been provided till now. The government hopes to help out every single woman who dealing with this crisis daily and getting hazardous diseases due to these impure fuels for cooking.
PMUY Customer Care Number: 1800 266 6696
PMUY Customer Service: http://www.pmujjwalayojana.com/contact.html