The government has made a huge master plan of generating Adhaar card for each citizen to authenticate the Identity of a person. It is such a big investment in terms of a document which contains the ID and address proof. This is because Adhaar card not only serve as a ID and address proof , it is capable of other works too. It is programmed with the retinal and fingerprint of a person considering the fact that none other than the holder can make a use of it. The Adhaar policy was launched just to get the amounts transferred to respective banks and their subsidy. These there has been a new policy through which your passport will be delivered to rapidly if the adhaar card is attached with the relevant documents.
The Adhaar card has become one of the most relevant documents of all. You can link your all ID’s with adhaar card and get a simple isolated access to all your banks and other official documents. You can carry out any kind of activity through this linking procedure. This has become the identity of each and every Indian citizen.
The Adhaar card has been made relevant document for every purpose, same is for the LPG connection and subsidy. If you are willing to take a LPG connection then Adhaar card is must. However, it has been made official that adhaar card will help you in future for further schemes if you link it with your connection. The subsidy provided by the government is a need to some people because they can’t afford the expensive prices and other expenses. One can get his subsidy transferred to his account once the account is linked with adhaar card.
This has been a burning question that is adhaar mandatory to get subsidy in account?
We found that adhaar card is not mandatory to get the LPG subsidy in your account. Simply, you need to get some ID proofs and submit them with the account number linked to the nearby LPG service provider. You will be informed when the subsidy will come directly into your bank account.
Linking of adhaar card with subsidy account:
- Visit the official adhaar website-https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx
- Click “Address location” in the menu
- Now, select the type of benefit from the menu.
- You will be asked to enter your personal details such as
- Email ID.
- Mobile Number.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Click submit and an OTP would be generated and sent to your registered mobile number, you would need to enter that OTP in the box.
- After this, the dedicated team will coordinate with you for further process.
Steps to link your bank account with adhaar card:
State bank of India:
- Visit the official website onlinesbi.com
- Click “ Link your adhaar number” below “My accounts” on the left panel.
- It will redirect you to a page saying Account number and adhaar number, enter both the numbers and submit it.
- There will be a registered mobile shown to you in a cloning of last 2 digit.
- You will get the status of your seeding on your registered mobile number.
On SBI app:
- You will need to login to the SBI app
- Visit the requests section.
- Click the tab saying “Adhaar” and click “ Adhaar Linking”.
- Please select your CIF.
- You will be asked to enter the Adhaar number.
- Accept the T&C and click on submit.
- You will be followed with the registered mobile number for the status of your application.
- Go to the official site of hdfcbank.com
- Click on “Quick links” and grab the Adhaar linking form.
- Enter the all relevant information and verify your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to you on the registered mobile number, enter the OTP and submit it.
Net banking with HDFC
- Visit your Netbanking site and go to the “View/Update adhaar number”.
- Choose the account you want to seed the adhaar number with and enter your adhaar number.
- Then you need to “Confirm” after checking all the details.
- Use your login and password for internet banking.
- You would be asked to enter the adhaar number and then again you need to enter the adhaar number and then submit it.
- You need to login to your mobile app with the id and password.
- Visit services tab and then click Instabanking Services and it will get you a tab saying “ Update Adhaar”.
- Update your adhaar number in the box and submit it.