About Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi is India’s leading politician and current Prime Minister of India from May 2014. From 2001 to 2014, he was the Chief Minister of Gujarat. Modi is a member of BJP (Bharathiya Janatha Party), also a Hindu Nationalist and a member of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. In 2014 elections he won from Varanasi constituency and also a member of parliament member from Varanasi.
Narendra Modi Personal Life
Modi date of birth is on 17 September 1950 and born in Vadnagar belongs to Gujarati family his full name is Narendra Damodardas Modi. In childhood, he helped his father to sell tea and a few days later he started a new tea stall. At the Modi age of 8 years, he was joined in RSS and begins a long time relationship with the organization. After the completion of Narendra Modi education left Modi family for the reason of the arranged marriage which he rejected. As of now, Modi Age is 67 years old. Get to know about the Interesting Facts about the Narendra Modi from here.
Narendra Modi Political Career
In 1971, he became the full-time worker of the RSS after traveling so many religious centers. On his good services in 1981, he became general secretary of the Bharathiya Janatha Party in Gujarat Unit.
In 2001, Modi elected as a Chief Minister of Gujarat. His policies as CM, encouraging the economic growth and his administration is to significantly improve the health, education, and poverty in the state.
In September 2013, many BJP MP’s raised Narendra Modi name as a Prime Minister candidate. For the supporting of Party leaders he stands as a PM in 2014 general elections, Modi led the BJP and won majority seats in India. After elected as a PM Modi concentrated on the Indian economy to raise foreign direct investment. In the campaign, Modi mainly concentrated on the corruption and his message to support young Indians and middle-class citizens.
The first cabinet decision of the Modi and his team to investigate on black money holders. In November 2016, Central government demonetised 500/- and 1000/- bank notes. The decision is taken by Modi to save the India from corruption and to see India as a corruption free country. At that time entire country faced problems to get the money from the banks and ATM’s. Modi took a decision to do the digital payments in India.
For more details Visit, Narendra Modi wikipedia, their you can also find Narendra modi’s biography and fins more details on Modi life.
PM Narendra Modi Schemes to Develop India
There are many schemes launched by Modi after becoming PM to India and the few are the following:
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (financial inclusion)
- Rurban Mission (New and modern facility in villages)
- Make in India (boost the manufacture sector)
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (LPG to families living BPL)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (accident insurance)
- E-basta (internet learning forum)
- Swachch Bharat Mission (clean and better sanitation facility)
- Grameen Kaushalya Yojana – DDU (training to rural people in ‘Skill India’ scheme)
- School Nursery Yojana (afforestation program to young citizens)
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana ( Providing skill training to the young workforce)
- Jan Aushadhi Scheme (provision for affordable medicines)
- Pahal (the subsidy of LPG)
- Mudra Bank Yojana (Medium and Small Enterprises Banking Services)
- Stand Up India (SC/ST entrepreneurship & women supporting)
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (to strengthen rural infrastructure)
- Garib Kalyan Yojana (address welfare to the poor people)
- Sagar Mala Project (port infrastructure development)
- Smart Cities Project (urban infrastructure building)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (financial empowerment of the girl child)
- Padhe Bharat Badhe Bharat (children’s reading, writing and mathematical skills enhancement)
- Nayi Manzil Yojana (training to Madrasa students)
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (efficiency in irrigation)
- Atal Pension Scheme (pension scheme employees)
- Digilocker (online securing in online)
- Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (life insurance services)
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (affordable housing)
- Digital India (digitally equipped economy of the nation)
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (crop failure insurance)
- Gold Monetisation (gold stocks lying idle)
Books on Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Narendra Modi – A Political Biography wrote by Andi Marino, provides the whole story of Modi.
- Inside the Narendra Modi Model of Governance – By Uday Mahurkar’s on Modi’s governance and visionary schemes.
- Making of a Prime Minister – Leadership, Governance and Performance wrote by Vivian Fernandez on Modi’s economic improvements of the people.
- The Man of the Moment – Wrote by Kalindi Randeri and M V Kamath on Mod’s motivational speeches and criticism.
- The NaMo Story – A Political Life wrote by Kingshuk Nag on Modi’s Administrative skills and hindutva agenda for the Bharathiya Janatha Party.
- Narendra Modi – The Game changer wrote by Sudesh Varma on Modi’s struggles in his life.
Important Details of Modi
- Narendra Modi Website: https://www.narendramodi.in
- Modi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/narendramodi
- Narendra Modi Twitter: https://twitter.com/narendramodi
- Modi Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/narendramodi
- Narendra Modi Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.narendramodiapp
- Modi iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1016781909?mt=8
- Narendra Modi Windows App: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/narendra-modi/9nblggh6cqnw
- Modi Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NarendraModi
- Narendra Modi Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/NarendraModi
- Modi Tumble: http://narendra-modi.tumblr.com
- Narendra Modi Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92359345@N07
- Modi StumbleUpon: https://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/Narendra-Modi
- Narendra Modi Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/narendramodi
- Modi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/narendramodi