About Snapdeal Offers
Snapdeal is top e-Commerce website of India, the Business with 3,00,000 sellers and 30 million products over 120 regional, national and international brands and reaching 6000 cities from all over the country. FreeCharge was acquired by Snapdeal offers with $400 million dollars.
- Nerve Center: New Delhi, India
- Established Date: 4 January 2010
- Founded by: Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal
- CEO: Kunal Bahl
- Categories: Online shopping, Cashback Offers, Discounts, Mobiles, Electronics and Clothes
- Recent Funding Type: Venture Series – Unknown
- Funding Status: Private Equity
- Alternate Names: Jasper Holding Company
- Business Type: For Profit
Snapdeal expanded their services into the online marketplace on September 2011, It has become India’s largest growing business in the online marketplace and it offering 10 million products in all categories with 1 lakh sellers in India. Shopping site of Snapdeal brought Amir Khan in 2015, to promote their website in India. Recently, the Snapdeal company announced that company CFO Anup Vikal has been resigned.
Snapdeal received many funding’s, in January 2011 they received $12 million dollars from the nexus and Indo-US venture partners for their first time of funding. Later Bessemer Venture partners funded $45 million dollars with other investors and then eBay company came to fund with $50 million dollars along with pre-existing investors.
Investors of the Snapdeal:
- SoftBank Corporation
- Kalaari Capital
- Alibaba Group
- Ratan Tata
- Temasek Holdings
- Premji Investment
- Saama Capital
- Nexus Ventures
- Bessemer Venture Partners
- Indo-US Ventures
Acquisition of Snapdeal
Many Business enterprises are acquired by Snapdeal. Online marketplace acquired Grabbon.com website in 2011. esportsbuy.com also acquired, it is a sports goods retailer in Delhi and acquired in 2012. In 2015, Snapdeal made a majority of acquisitions and in the same month, it acquired an online comparison website names as Smartprix.com. Acquired Freecharge.com website in June 2015, for mobile payments transactions.
Snapdeal shopping site
Amirkhan Controversy with Snapdeal
On doing the conversation with Anant Goenka by Amir Khan, he passed a criticized statement on Snapdeal. For that reason In 2016, Snapdeal terminated Ameer Khan as a Brand Ambassador.
Is Going to Buy Snapdeal Company?
India’s Larget retailer company Future Pay is going to buy the Snapdeal’s logistics with above of 50 crores. The news is spread by an official news channel, let’s check whether Snapdeal will sell or not.
Important Details of Snapdeal Offers
- Snapdeal Website Address: https://www.snapdeal.com
- Snapdeal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Snapdeal
- Online Sanpdeal Twitter: https://twitter.com/snapdeal
- Snapdeal Google+: https://plus.google.com/+snapdeal
- Snapdeal YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/snapdeal
- Offers on Snapdeal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/snapdeal
- Snapdeal Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/snapdeal
- Snapdeal Toll-Free Number: +91 92126 92126
- Help Snapdeal Customer Service: