About Akhilesh Yadav
Akhilesh Yadav is the president of Samajwadi Party, Uttar Pradesh, India. From 2012-2017, he offered his services as Chief Minister (CM) of Uttar Pradesh. He is the youngest person to start a new office i.e., at age 38 on 15th Mar 2012. He started his successful political journey as a with Lok Sabha parliament.
Akhilesh Yadav History:
Akhilesh Yadav was born to the beloved couple Malti Devi and Mulayam Singh Yadav (Founder of Samajwadi Party) in Safai, District of Etawah, and Uttar Pradesh, India. He was completed his schooling at Rajasthan in Dholpur Militiary School and done Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree from the college of SJCE (Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering) in the specialization of Civil Engineering at and Completed Masters Degree in University of Sydney, Australia, these are the details og akhilesh yadav education. akhilesh yadav marriage was fixed with a politician named Dimple Rawat and married at 24th Nov 1999 and blessed with 2 daughters and one son, these are the details of akhilesh yadav family.
Image Source: st1.photogallery.ind.sh
Akhilesh Yadav Profile:
|Full Name||Akhilesh Yadav|
|Mother’s Name||Malti Devi|
|Father’s Name||Mulayam Singh Yadav|
|Wife’s Name||Dimple Rawat|
|Date of Birth||1st July 1973|
|Akhilesh Yadav Daughters||Aditi Yadav and Tina Yadav|
|Akhilesh Yadav Son||Arjun Yadav|
|Born Place||Safai, UP, India|
|Education Qualifications||Masters Degree from University of Sydney|
|Profession||Politician of Uttar Pradesh|
|Political Party||Samajwadi Party|
Image Source: drop.ndtv.com
Akhilesh Yadav Political Career:
- Akhilesh Yadav was started his political career in the year 1999 and in 2000, by-election he was elected as 13th session of the Lok Sabha from Kannauj.
- He was also a Committee member of the department Food, Civil Supplies and Public Distribution.
- He continued as Member of the Committee on Ethics from 2000 to 2001.
- For the second time, he was elected to the fourteenth session of the Lok Sabha at the period of 2004 to 2009.
- He was also a member of the some committees like Urban Development Department, Provision of Computers for various departments, Science and Technology Department and Environment and Forests Department.
- In 2009 for the third time, he was elected as a member to the fifteenth session of the Lok Sabha. He served as a Committee Member with the departments of Environment and Forests, Science and Technology, and on the 2G Spectrum Case of JPC department.
- In Uttar Pradesh, he designated as a new leader for the Samajwadi Party on 10th Mar 2012.
- He is the youngest who became Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh at the age of 38.
- From the Kannauj seat he resigned at 3rd May 2012 and became a Legislative Council member of Uttar Pradesh on 5th May 2012.
- Now, he is the president of Samajwadi Party, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Akhilesh Yadav Achievements:
Samajwadi Party during Vidhan Sabha elections has recognized Akhilesh Yadav constituency for his role in struggling for the party. He became successful for his innovative ideas of struggling for the party all over the Uttar Pradesh state through the cycle rallies and it became quite popular among the younger generation and also voters of different communities.
Image Source: www.upgoesgreen.com
Akhilesh Yadav Party is always working for the welfare of the farmers and the poor families also actively involved in development of rural areas. That’s why in Indian politics he is known as one of the young faces.