Books Written by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam:
Below are the list of Abdul Kalam books-
- In 1998, India 2020: A Vision for the New Millennium. It was co authored with Yagna swami Sundara Rajan.
- In 1999, Wings of Fire: An Autobiography.
- In 2002, Ignited Minds: Unleashing the Power Within India.
- In 2004, The Luminous Sparks.
- In 2007, Inspiring Thoughts.
- IN 2011, You Are Born To Blossom: Take My Journey Beyond. It was co authored with Arun Tiwari.
- In 2012, Turning Points: A journey Through Challenges.
- In 2014, A Manifesto for Change: A Sequel to India 2020. V. Ponraj was the co author.
- In 2015, Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji. Arun Tiwari was the co author.
Books Written on Abdul Kalam:
- In 2002, Chandra has written Eternal Quest: Life and Times of Dr Kalam.
- In the same year, R. K. Pruthi has authored President A P J Abdul Kalam.
- In the same year 2002, G. Katyal and K. Bhushan also wrote a book, A P J Abdul Kalam: The Visionary of India.
- In 2008, M. Nair has written The Kalam Effect: My Years with the President.
- In 2009, Fr A. K. George has written My Days With Mahatma Abdul Kalam.