About Driving Licence Test
The Telangana RTA (Regional Transport Authority) is the organization of Government of Telangana Transport Department, responsible for maintaining the database of drivers and vehicles for Telangana State. It is also responsible for inspecting Vehicle’s Insurance and Clearance Tests of Pollution. Get more about the Driving Licence Test from here.
Telangana Road Transport Department has initiated an online service for driving license slot booking. Through this, you can book a slot through the online website for Telangana Learner Licence test and test for Driving Licence. This can do through TS transport department online services, an official website. The person can book the slot by scheduling date and time on which they want to visit for the driving test.
Image Source: dubaiweek.ae
To get a learner Licence, an applicant must pay the necessary test fee at the RTA Telangana office. The acknowledgement slip given must be attached to the Online learning Licence application form. Now get the Form 4 and visit your nearby RTO Office with required documents.
The Process of Online Slot Booking for Driving Licence Test in Telangana
- The applicant needs to visit the RTA Telangana online official website of Telangana Transport Department for Apply Driving License in Telangana
- Now click on the Licence which appears on the Menu of Website’s Homepage.
- Then click on “Learner’s Licence”.
- Now you will be taken to the Learner’s Licence page http://www.transport.telangana.gov.in./html/driving-licencel-learners.html
- Click on the Link “Driving Licence Test”.
- Now on this page, fill the required applicant’s information like Learning Licence No., Date of Birth, District, Test Centre.
- You will be redirected to a calendar in TS RTA slot booking where you are allowed to easily schedule the time and date as per convenience.
- The person has to select the date which appears in green colour. A person cannot select the dates in red colour.
- For Telangana RTA Online Registration, you will charge Rs. 150/-.
- A form will display and the applicant has to fill it by giving the required information.
- You will issue an acknowledgement slip confirming the amount you need to clear and along with the list of documents you need to carry for the driving test.
- Take a print out of your online booked schedule.
- Visit the RTO Office with application form along with the print out of your booked slot at the same time and date which you have booked on the application form.
Payment Procedure for Driving Test
- The Scheduled driving test payment will depend on the factor of where is the slot booked.
- Currently, there is no online payment facility for driving test slot booking.
- If the applicant has driving license slot booking at nearby RTO Office for driving test, then the person must pay the fee at RTO office.
- If the applicant has booked a slot online, then the applicant must pay the required fee and other user charges at the concerned test centre before the test.
- The applicant cannot attend the driving test without the payment of the required fee.
Image Source: thompsonlawsd.com
Note: The fees paid by the applicant will show in the confirmation slip. So you need not pay any other charges, even demanded.
Key Points to Remember for RTA
- The Telangana Road Transport does not contain any agents or touts if you take such services; you availed at your own risk.
- You can book a slot at any nearby Telangana RTO Office or Internet counters.
- There is no fee to pay to anyone for booking the slot. It is absolutely free.
- There is a limit in a turn. No one can allot more than the turn. This Service fully automated.
You can get the driving license status Telangana at https://tgtransport.net/tghome.html
Important Details of Telangana RTA
- Telangana Transport Department Website: http://transport.telangana.gov.in
- Transport Department of Telangana Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TelanganaTransportDepartment
- TS Transport Department RTA m-Wallet iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/rta-m-wallet/id1087318928
- Transport Department of Telangana RTA m-Wallet Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tsgovt.com.mywalet
- Honourable Telangana Transport Department Minister: Shri Mahender Reddy
- RTO Telangana Commissioner: Shri Sunil Sharma (IAS)
- Transport Department of TS Commissioner Office Number: 23321282
- RTO Telangana Commissioner Office Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TSRTA Commissioner’s Office Contact Details: http://transport.telangana.gov.in/html/aboutus-organisational-structure-comm-office.html
- Transport Department of Telangana District Office Contact Details: http://transport.telangana.gov.in/district-offices.html
- Telangana Transport Department Complaint: http://tsrtagrievance.cgg.gov.in/Login.do
- Transport Department of Telangana FAQ’s: http://transport.telangana.gov.in/html/faqs.php
- TSRTA Helpline Numbers: 040 – 23370081,040 – 23370083,040 – 23370084
- RTA Telangana Support Mail: email@example.com