About Top 5 Best Headphones Under Rs 3000
The best experience of listening to Music will be felt with a fine pair of Headphones and not to spend more than our budget. There are the lot of headphones below Rs. 3000 which offer the best quality of Audio and experience of listening music. Many people have a confusion to make the best from many options. To simplify your confusion, we provide the list of Top 5 Best Headphones under Rs 3000.
1. Sony MDR-XB50AP In-Ear Extra Bass Headphone
Image Source: lelong.com
- Sony MDR-XB50AP has stood Top 5 Best Headphones under Rs 3000 with its quality and price.
- The Extra Bass earphones from the top brand, Sony has created for the bass heads and these headphones bass sounds in the way that it actually should.
- To match with your style and fashion, you can get these earphones in white, black along with a blue colour.
- For the better audio experience, XB50AP is uniquely designed in the body which is a bit stout with the 12mm driver.
- It also comes with an inbuilt microphone and a remote control button to attend calls and listening to music on the device. The cable of the earphones is also of high quality and free of tangles.
- It is the best earphones to buy for this range of price.
2. Sennheiser CX 3.00 In-Ear Canal Headphone
Image Source: courts.com
- Sennheiser is well known all over the world for its quality of Audio and sound engineering work.
- They look superior and offer extraordinary sound quality. CX 3.00 is still the top headphones under Rs. 3000, regardless of being launched.
- This company offers 2 years of warranty while the other only offer 1 year.
- These headphones are made with a cable which is free of tangles and measures 1.2m and at one end it is angled with a 3.5 mm connector.
- The company provides the sales pack with 4 pairs of adaptors for ear which helps in cutting the ambient (surrounding) noise.
- This makes to carry and wear it for long periods since it is extremely comfortable. This headphone is available online for Rs. 2800.
3. JBL T280A In-Ear Headphone
Image Source: indiamart.com
- If you a lover of exhibiting your gadgets, then here is an earphone for you. This product is designed beautifully which also provides the same outstanding sound of JBL.
- To suit your style, it is available in multiple options of colour and has earbuds with the metallic element which gives a superior touch.
- T280A is made with a design such that it doesn’t allow the earbud to fall from your ear and makes easy and comfortable to use.
- The earbuds consist of 9mm drivers for its high performance which delivers the original sound of JBL.
- The 1.2 m cable consists of the microphone and single button control which helps in making and receiving calls.
- These are available in online stores and also in physical stores below Rs. 2500.
4. Sennheiser CX 300 II In-Ear Headphone
Image Source: flipkart.com
- Sennheiser makes extraordinary products and this is the reason their two products ranked top in the list of Top 5 Best Headphones under Rs 3000.
- The CX 300 II has launched a while ago, but it still makes the sense for its quality and price being offered.
- These headphones are made using Sennheiser’s proprietary practical technology which provides the noise cancelling during listening to music.
- These are available online at Rs. 2600. Coming to its size, this has a little footprint and is very lightweight also.
- The tips of the headphones help in fitting perfectly into your ears. There is no inline microphone in these headphones, but these are perfect to listen to music and other.
- It comes with a 3.5 mm jack which is reliable and matches with every smartphone in the market.
5. SoundMAGIC E10 In-Ear Headphone
Image Source: homeshop18.com
- The SoundMAGIC products are not very popular in India but when compared to top brands like Sony and JBL, they are truly amazing.
- The E10 In-Ear Headphones are truly an example of their sound engineering and craftsmanship.
- The earbuds are made of aluminium and very lightweight. They also offer great convenience.
- They offer 3 pairs of ear tips which help you in making the best fit for avoiding external surrounding noise.
- The E10 headphones are one of the most sailed headphones in the market for its richness in quality of sound and deep bass.
- The cable of headphones has designed especially with Hi-Fi twisted pair cables which free of tangles and very long lasting.
- It is available online for Rs. 2300. You can choose it without any second thought.