IRCTC PNR STATUS , SEAT AVAILABILITY , TRAIN BETWEEN THE STATIONS & MORE:
Generally, people face a lot of problems checking their railway ticket booking status, reservation, seat availability, etc. So, we have gathered useful information about IRCTC Railway booking, Train live running status, Pnr status check, train ticket fare, IRCTC Railway seat availability,tatkal reservation, premium tatkal status, wl, pqwl, RLWL, tatkal ticket scheme, IRCTC Railway reservation enquiry information which will helps everyone in checking the updates & enquiry about the train and its status sitting at your place by just one click at www.indianrail.gov.in
Image Source: checktrainpnrstatus.com
You can also use below links from Indian Railway Passenger Reservation enquiry system for checking below information online
- Check PNR Status: Now check railway ticket booking status by entering your PNR number at indianrail.gov.in/pnr_Enq.html
- To know reserved trains between the stations
- To check Seat Availability
- To get Train Fare enquiry details for all Trains
- Spot your train
- Live Station : Passenger can use this service to check all the available trains at current station or source station from where he is starting the journey.
- Trains Between Stations : Passenger can check availability of trains between the stations by entering the source station i.e from & destination station i.e to details
- Train schedule : Passenger can get train schedule / train timetable online by simply entering the train number.
- Trains Cancelled : By simply entering the date passenger can check the cancelled trains on particular dates.
- Rescheduled Trains: By simply entering the date passenger can check the Re-scheduled trains on particular dates.
- Diverted Trains: By simply entering the date passenger can check the diverted trains on particular dates.
- IR Train Tracker: Passenger can track the train location on map using this service by entering the train number, source station details.
- Avg Delay of train: By simply entering the train number passenger can check the train delay time.
- To check the Train schedulee train arrivals & departures for all trains at all stations in india.
- We can also check the Availability in Trains for Top 100 Booking Stations of Indian Railways reservation status next 7 days.
- Next 7 days Tatkal Availability in Trains for Top 100 Booking Stations of Indian Railways
- Earliest Date of Available Berths in Trains for Top 100 Booking Stations
- Registration of Train/Coach on Full Tariff Rate(FTR)
Image Source: travels.com
For any queries about railway timings or railway booking you can call to the railway customer care number, help line number or toll free numbers of IRCTC. If you have any issues regarding railway ticket booking & seat availability still you can contact the IRCTC toll free numbers. You can also find more information like IRCTC Pnr status check enquiry, pnr status update, plan your journey, advance ticket booking, railway booking enquiry, seat availability enquiry, tatkal reservation, premium tatkal reservation, Tickets under physically challenged quota, ladies quota and seat reservation enquiry all can be referred in this article.