Bank Sahafat Finance Scheme for Journalists:
Jammu and Kashmir bank has brought a new scheme for journalists in Jammu and Kashmir State. The Scheme is known as J&K Bank Sahafat Finance Scheme for journalists. This special finance scheme is to provide easy loan to the journalists. With this, all the journalists can buy/purchase several required things like Laptops, cameras, books and more. The scheme is to serve financial assistance to the journalists which help in strengthening the democracy.
These easy giving loans to the journalists (media persons) will result in adopting journalism as a full time profession. This makes to recognise media as a viable sector.
Jammu and Kashmir bank launched this scheme by seeing the hard work of the journalists, who risk their life to cover any news. This scheme benefits them a lot.
J&K Bank Sahafat Finance Scheme for Journalists:
Features and Highlights of this Scheme are as follows:
- This Scheme is launched on 14th December of 2017 by J&K bank CEO and Chairman.
- This Scheme provides easy loans to journalists from the bank.
- The minimum loan amount is Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 3, 00,000 is the maximum amount.
- They can repay the maximum credit of Rs. 3, 00, 000 in 60 EMIs.
- This loan is provided for purchasing cameras, laptops, tablets, books, etc.
- They also will get an insurance cover of Rs. 4, 00,000 for this. They have to pay only Rs. 342 as annual premium.
Moreover, this scheme will encourage the media persons to exploit their talent and increase their returns.