About Bathukamma Images
Bathukamma Festival is a beautiful flowers festival celebrated in Telangana State. It celebrated by women of Hindu religion with many flowers which are available in the region in that season and sings Bathukamma Songs for the goddess. This festival represents the culture and identity of Telangana.
Bathukamma Flowers Names
Batukamma made of many flowers available in different vibrant colours. Here are Some of the flowers used in Bathukamma Panduga like Tangedu, Gunugu, Banti, Chamanti, Nandi-Vardanam, Gummadi, Vaama, etc.
Here are some of the Telangana Bathukamma Images which represent the festival culture and traditions.
The above image shows the way a bathukamma created using the number of flowers. The arrangement of flowers should do carefully in a brass plate. The flowers shown ordered in rows circularly using alternate colours of flowers to make it look beautiful. The Hindu Women on the day of the festival wake up early in the morning to clean their house and the process of making the Bathukamma starts after taking the Holy Bath after all the flowers are gathered by the men of the family.
After the bathukamma done, in the evening they step out of the house along with the neighbouring women to the courtyard with devotion and enthusiasm by the drum beats.
In the above picture, all the women devotee Matha Parvathi with their bathukammas and they offer the diety with the sweets they have made and gather in a large circle to make rounds around bathukamma by singing beautiful bathukamma songs which represents the unity, sisterhood along with love.
Before the Arrival darkness, they dip bathukamma into the nearby water body and share the sweets among their family members and their neighbourhood.
Important Details of Bathukamma Telangana
- Bathukamma Telangana Website: http://bathukamma.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana Bathukamma Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TelanganaBathukamma
- Bathukamma TS Twitter: https://twitter.com/tsbathukamma
- TS Bathukamma YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TelanganaBathukamma
- Honourable Telangana Endowments Minister: Sri Indra Karan Reddy
- Endowments Department Telangana Website: http://endowments.ts.nic.in
- Telangana Endowments Department Head Office: Telangana Endowment Commissioner Office, Bogulkunta, Tilak Road, Hyderabad, Telangana-500 001, India
- Endowments Department of Telangana Helpline Number: 040 2475 7320