Aadhaar Card Online Registration:
Booking an online appointment when you decide to register in Aadhaar Program will help in saving lot of time. With an appointment set, you need not worry about standing in queues and whether the work will be finished in single day or not. The whole thing got much better with lot its resources provided by UIDAI on its own portal that ensures to book Aadhaar appointments online.
Following is a step by step guide to how to book appointments through their portal.
Find Aadhaar Enrolment Centre:
If you are interested to register in Aadhaar Program, you would be required to go to one of the designated Aadhaar Centres. If you are not sure where they are, then you can search them online. You can find it by using the following steps:
- Go to the UIDAI official website and select the link, Aapka Aadhaar.
- On the next page, select Resident Tab and then select “Where to Enrol” which is located on the left.
- If you scroll down a bit on the same page, you will find “Where to Enrol” link.
- On the next enrolment page, you can enter the locality, city and state information.
- With web appointment facilities, you can select options for designated centres.
- Once you have selected, the system displays a list of centres that matches your search standard.
Steps to book Online Appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment:
Booking an appointment is not mandatory for enrolment; you can enrol it by walking into the Aadhaar centre. Whatever, booking makes the whole process a bit smoother and ensures you don’t have to wait in queue for your turn. It is simple and can be done online too.
Getting back to the point we left, now you have found a centre for enrolment. You can see a red flashing dot on the last column of the result which indicates the availability of appointment booking facility. Select it for booking an appointment.
- Once you are done, you will be displayed a form to book an appointment.
- The first section of the form will cover information about your name and contact details.
- You will be also asked about the number of persons coming for this appointment.
- In the below 2nd section, you need to select the city and enrolment centre that you want to visit.
- You will be also shown the available slots where the booked slots will be displayed in red and available ones will be displayed in green.
- Once you have selected the slot, enter the date and time of appointment in the 3rd
- Give the verification code mentioned on the site and select “Fix Appointment” to confirm the visit.
- Before fixing the appointment, you can verify and change any of the details. So ensure all the information you entered is accurate.
Once you are done, start preparing for the registering process. The next big step is the registration process in getting an Aadhaar Card.
How to Cancel or Reschedule Aadhaar Card Appointment?
However, if the applicant is unable to attend and visit the centre on the booked date or time, the applicant can reschedule or cancel the appointment by using the following simple steps:
- Applicants are required to visit the Aadhaar UIDAI official page, where they have first made the appointment.
- On the page, you can see a link,”Reschedule or cancel appointment”, which you are required to click.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Applicants have to provide their token number which they have received at the time of booking an appointment and also enter their mobile number.
- Then the applicant must again select the “Reschedule / Cancel” button.
- Applicants can then be able to choose another convenient date/time to register for Aadhaar card.
UIDAI Website: uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AadhaarOfficial/
UIDAI Twitter: https://twitter.com/UIDAI
UIDAI Help Service: https://uidai.gov.in/your-aadhaar/help/faqs.html
UIDAI Toll Free Number: 1947