Before knowing the process to check UAN Status Online, let us know what UAN is.
What is UAN?
UAN is abbreviated as Universal Account Number which is a unique number of 12 digits given to the members of Employee Provident Fund Organisation. It is a Unique Identity number given to all the employees of who are current contributes of EPFO. It is a lifetime identity given to EPFO persons. Based on a submission of details of employers, EPFO will assign UAN number to its employees. You can know the status of your Universal Account Number from Official EPFO web portal.
Now let us know how to Check UAN Status?
Step by Step process to check UAN Number:
- Initially, visit the UAN Services page of EPFO Portal. You can go to the directly with the link shown, https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Now, select “Know your UAN status” which is located at the right bottom of the page.
- A new page will be opened. Enter all your details in the page opened. Start filling with your member ID, for selecting your office and state, there is a dropdown provided. You can select from there.
- Then enter personal details like full name, date of birth, email id and mobile number.
- Once you are done, click on “Get Authorization Pin”.
- Now you will be able to view your UAN Status.