Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana:
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana well known as MYSY is a scheme of providing a scholarship for merit students in Gujarat. Online registrations for MYSY (Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana) are being encouraged through the MYSY Gujarat Official Website, mysy.guj.nic.in. The online registrations for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana can do by the graduate/diploma, 12th, and 10th students to get benefited by the scholarship from the Gujarat Government.
MYSY Gujarat Online Registrations have initiated from 1st Sep 2017 while the end date of scheme registration is 31st Oct. Under MYSY Scheme, the Gujarat State Government would offer financial support to the eligible merit students in Scholarship form.
Image Source: i2.wp.com
New applications, as well as renewal applications, are being encouraged through the same portal of MYSY at mysy.guj.nic.in. The interested candidates who are eligible can fill the online registration/application form for MYSY for the 2017-2018 academic year from September 1st.
Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2017-18 Gujarat Online Registrations at mysy.guj.nic.in:
Below is the brief procedure to register/apply for MYSY 2017-2018 Scheme at mysy.guj.nic.in.
STEP 1: Visit the official website of MYSY Gujarat at mysy.guj.nic.in.
STEP 2: Click on the “New Application” link located in the top right of the homepage or directly click the link, https://mysy.guj.nic.in/Frm_Stu_Login.aspx.
STEP3: Select the link “If you have not registered plz. Click for Registration” for new registration. Or if you have registered already, log in by giving required details and password.
STEP 4: A registration/application form would open, fill all the mandatory details and click on the “Get Password” button.
STEP 5: You will receive the password for login, use the password for login to your account and complete the further registration steps by giving your details.
STEP6: Once the registration process finished, you will get an MYSY registration/reference number which can later use to check the MYSY application status.
List of Documents Required for MYSY:
- Competent Authority’s (TDO/Mamlatdar) Income Certificate.
- Notarised Affidavit on Rs.20 Non-Judicial Stamp.
- A photocopy of Saving Bank Account passbook of Parent or Student.
- photocopy of final admission letter and Tuition fee receipt.
- A photocopy of the hostel admission letter and fee receipt.
Eligibility for MYSY 2017-18:
- The Students or applicants must be the residents of Gujarat.
- The household income of the student must be less than 4.5 Lakh.
- The Students must score more than 90% in their 10th or 12th
- Here is the list of courses under MYSY Scheme, https://mysy.guj.nic.in/Noticeboard/Courses.
MYSY Helpline Numbers: 079 2656 6000, 70433 33181
For more details, visit: mysy.guj.nic.in