Fee Waiver Scheme for UT Students by ICSI:
A fee waiver scheme has been initiated by the ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) for students from all the 4 regions of Union Territory (UT) under company foundation programme and secretary’s executive. This initiative of the scheme would serve an opportunity for Union Territory Students to achieve their dreams.
The Fee Waiver Scheme will be performed under the Swavlamban – Samagra Shiksha, Samagra Vikas. Students from Yanam, Puducherry, Mahe and Karaikal can avail free registration by the end of 31st March 2018 at the official ICSI website, http://icsi.edu/ . The interested candidates can register for foundation and executive programs in which the entire course fee will be cleared.
Fee Waiver Scheme Highlights:
The eligibility criteria of a student for this Scheme are given below:
- The Candidate/Student must be a permanent resident of Puducherry State.
- The Student has passed plus two or equivalent bachelor’s degree will be eligible for the Scheme irrespective of percentage of marks.
- The Student will get an opportunity in future to become a corporate leader.
- The eligible candidate will get free coaching in any ICSI centres across the Nation.
- The interested candidate can make the registration free by 31st March 2018.
- The Candidate can register by going to the official website of ICSI, http://icsi.edu/.
The main objective of the scheme is to serve free coaching from the UT alone. Because the students representation from UT in the institute of ICSI has become very low. As per current data, the Puducherry state has only about 254 students.
The initiative of this scheme offers an opportunity to the students of the UT and Northeastern states to achieve their dreams by continuing their studies.
A ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) has been set up at Rajiv Gandhi University under the department of commerce where interested candidates can appear for any query.
The Candidates can download the Guidelines PDF of the link by clicking on the given link: