HP Gas Online Payment has helped in saving a lot of time and made life more safe and convenient. It is very easy to book a refill cylinder online without going to your LPG (HP, Indane, Bharat) distributor or pay when the cylinder is delivered. You can book your gas cylinder at any time and anywhere.
How to book a Refill Cylinder or Pay online?
- Book an LPG refill cylinder
- Check your Refilled Order history
- Log a Complaint if any
- Surrender your Gas Connection
- Choose the Preferred time of Delivery
- Track the Booking Status
From the above facilities, you can book a refill cylinder, pay and also know the booking status of the Cylinder.
Step by Step Process for HP Gas Online Payment through “Quickpay” Option:
You can pay for your HP Gas Cylinder on the official HP Gas Website using the “Quickpay” option.
- First Visit, https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/HPGas/LPGservices.aspx
- Sign in if you already have an online account or register for a new online account
- Enter your LPG Gas ID or Registered Mobile Number in the given space. (Please Note: The LPG ID will only be issued to you when you got your HP Gas LPG Connection)
- For security, you will be asked to enter a captcha which helps the computer in verifying that you are human or a robot
- Once you enter all the details, select the “Continue” option
- Please enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- Now, you will be asked to set a new password for your online account of HP Gas
- Using the New Password, login to your account
- Once you book an LPG Cylinder, you can choose online payment or cash on delivery under the “Payment Mode”
- Now, please select “Online Payment Mode” and agree to the terms and conditions
- Select “Make Payment” Option
- Choose credit card / debit card / net banking option
- Enter details such as card number, cardholder name, card expiry date, and the CVV number
- Please enter the OTP sent by the bank in the space given
- Your transaction will be done once you enter the OTP
Process for HP Gas Online Payment through Paytm:
We all know that Paytm is a mobile app that allows you to make all payments through a virtual wallet. You can also use it to pay your LPG Gas Bill
- Login into the Paytm mobile app or Paytm website
- Go to “Gas” Option
- Enter your required Gas Provider and select “Proceed”
- Give your Gas Consumer Number and the details such as the amount to be paid of the gas bill
- Now, select the “Pay” Option