GST E-way Bill Registration and Enrolment for Transporters:
The Central Government has initiated a New E-way bill portal to facilitate and encourage GST. Currently, all the payers of tax can generate gst e-way bill online which is necessary for the movement of goods across India. Subsequently, the transporters can access the portal and enroll through the official website https://ewaybill.nic.in/ / https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/.
Accordingly, transporters have to make registration every time for goods transportation worth Rs. 50,000/-. So, Central Government is going to make this gst e way bill compulsory from 1st Feb 2018. Besides, the central government will make this inter state and intra state ewaybills mandatory from 1st Jun 2018.
Latest Update: GoM has declared that the Central Government is going to execute GST E-way Bill from April 1st 2018. In the 26th meeting of the cabinet on 10th March 2018, as per the GST Council decision, the final conclusion on arousing of interstate GST E-way Bill will remain 1st April. You can make eway login at e-way bill system / e-way bill portal. This portal has been developed by NIC (National Informatics Center). The Government also conducts the GST Training Program to know the more details about it.
GST E-way Bill Online Registration Procedure:
Here is the complete procedure to make online e way bill registration:
- First, visit the official website of E-way Bill System https://ewaybill.nic.in/ / https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/.
- Accordingly on the homepage, click on “e-way bill registration” link located at the right side of the webpage.
- The E way Bill Registration Form is as shown below:
- Here, fill the GSTIN Number, enter the captcha and then click on to complete online registration.
Procedure for Transporters Enrolment Online Application:
The detailed procedure to apply online has been provided below:
- First visit the official website of E-way Bill System https://ewaybill.nic.in/ / https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/.
- Subsequently, select “Enrolment for Transporters” link present at the tight side of the webpage or transporters can directly click on the link, https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/Account/Enrolment.aspx.
- The E-way Bill Enrolment Form will display as shown below:
- Now, fill the enrolment form along with the mandatory details.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
This GST E-way Bill is developed on the motto “1 Nation, 1 Tax, 1 Market”. VAT (Value Added Tax) Authorities have already provided a printed booklet to all the businesses and dealers who pay taxes regularly. Subsequently, the government is making the intrastate and interstate e-way bill mandatory from Jun 1st 2018.