Unemployment Allowance of Rs. 2000 in Andhra Pradesh:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is organizing to launch the Unemployment Allowance Scheme, which is the most awaited scheme at Thirupathi on Independence Day. The main aim of this scheme is to offer financial assistance monthly to the unemployed youth across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Under this Scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh would offer a certain amount as an allowance to employment to each eligible youth of unemployed until they get a job.
The Unemployment Allowance Scheme the most awaited scheme for the youth. The scheme surely makes the burden less on the unemployed youth and help them in finding a job. This Allowance Scheme would economically help the youth in getting Skill training for better chances of achieving a job.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh under this scheme may offer Rs. 2000 per month for a postgraduate who is eligible and unemployed and until till they achieve a job or a maximum of 3 years. Rs. 1500 will be given for a Graduate and Rs. 1000 to an intermediate pass as the financial assistance.
Andhra Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
Here are some of the highlights of AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
- Rs 2000 given to the unemployed Post Graduate per month, Rs. 1500 given to the Graduate and Rs. 1000 by an intermediate pass.
- An SSC pass can also receive the financial assistance but the amount has not yet decided.
- The eligible candidates are those who have registered at AP Employment Exchange would receive the allowance.
- However, the government giving time for all applicants get registered for AP Employment Exchange who as not yet registered.
Andhra Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application Form:
In Andhra Pradesh, the application forms for Unemployed youth to avail allowance scheme of unemployment invited through any offline or online modes.
Eligibility for Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
- The candidate should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The candidate shall be provided allowance depending upon their qualification.
- The candidate should registered with the Andhra Pradesh employment exchange.
This financial assistance offered only to one unemployed person in the family. According to AP government data, around 12 lakh unemployed youth in the state.