About Ali Anwar Ansari:
Shri Ali Anwar Ansari belongs to Janta Dal (United) political party elected from Bihar. He was born on 16th Jan 1954 to Shri Abdul Mannan Ansari and Shrimati Shahidan Bibi (Late) at Dumraon, Buxar district of Bihar.
He completed his Graduation at D. K. College from Dumraon and M. V. College from Buxar of Bihar. Ali Anwar was married to Shrimati Jamila Bano in May 1975. He had four sons.
Before joining Politics he worked as a Journalist, Writer, Political and Social Worker. After joining Politics, he served as Member of Rajya Sabha from 3rd April 2012 to 2nd April 2018.
As a Writer he published the following books:
- In the year 1998, he published Sar Ke Bal Khari Muslim Siyasat in Hindi and Urdu Booklets.
- In the year 2002, he released Masawat Ki Jung in Hindi.
- In the year 2004, he wrote Dalit Mushalman in Hindi.
- In the year 2005, he published Masawat Ki Jung in Urdu and English.
Important Positions held by Ali Anwar Ansari:
- In 2000-2003, he served as a member of Bihar State Backward Classes Commission.
- In April 2006, he was elected to Rajya Sabha.
- In June 2006 and March 2007, he was a member of Committee on Human Resource Development.
- From May 2012 onwards, he was a member of Committee on Coal and Steel. He previously served this position twice in March 2007-May 2009 and Aug 2009-April 2012.
- In April 2012, he was re-elected to Rajya Sabha for his second term.
- From May 2012 onwards, he was a Member of National Monitoring Committee for Minorities Education.
- From April 2013 onwards, he was a Member of Parliamentary Forum on Artisans and Craftspeople.
- From May 2013 onwards, he was a Member of Committee on Subordinate Legislation.
Ali Anwar Ansari Address:
10, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi, Pin Code: 110001
Contact Numbers: 2371 2251, 2371 2252
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for government schemes nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the scheme / information published on this website. Also over the time of period schemes and their application criteria might be changed. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.