Cent Kalyani Scheme
In India, the Cent Kalyani Scheme started by Central Bank of India. The main objective of this Scheme is to motivate female entrepreneurs to initiate a new project or extend or expand or modernize an existing unit.
This Scheme launched by Central Bank of India is available for women employed in rural areas and cottage industries, small, medium and micro enterprises (MSME), agriculture and allied activities, self-employed women, government-sponsored programs and retail trade.
From this Scheme, you can receive up to Rs. 100 Lakhs as the loan. There is no requirement of collateral security or any guarantee of the third party on this loan. Also, there is no fee for processing either.
The interest rate on the loan differs from one sector to another sector and purely depended on the market rates.
The rate of Interest for Cent Kalyani Scheme
For Loans Up to Rs. 10 Lakhs: The concession in rate of interest would MCLR (Marginal Cost of Funds based on Lending Rate) with 0.25 % of Loan.
For Loans above Rs. 10 Lakhs and Up to Rs. 100 Lakhs: The concession in rate of interest would MCLR (Marginal Cost of Funds based on Lending Rate) with 0.50% of Loan.
Additional Interest concession of 0.25% would provide if the account rated by External Agency.
List of Documents Required for Cent Kalyani Scheme
Here, the following Documents required for the Application of Cent Kalyani Scheme
- Identity Proof as any one of the following
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- If a company, signature identification from present bankers of partner, proprietor or Director.
- Residence Proof
- Recent telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Property tax receipt
- Voter ID Card of partner proprietor or Director
- Filled Application Form approved by IBA which is available on the official website
- Last 2 years balance sheets including projected and estimated balance sheets and other financial statements (wherever applicable)
- Letter of Hypothecation
- Interest Letter
- Letter of Continuity
- Letter of Understanding by Borrower
- Demand Promissory Note
- Disclosure of borrower names in case of default
For other Details, please contact nearest branch of bank or Women Entrepreneur, Cell: 022 6638 7777.
For more details, visit: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/English/Cent_Kalyani.aspx
Contact Number: 022 6638 7777