Create Online Stamp Papers in Haryana through e-Stamping
Haryana Government introduced the e-stamping system into execution to provide a better stamping process in Haryana State. It brought transparency and effectiveness in the whole stamping system. The system of e-stamping became mandatory in districts of Gurugram, Sonepat, Faridabad, and Panchkula from 1st May 2016 during the first phase. But from 1st March 2017, it made compulsory in each and every district of India.
The Haryana state government has launched the e-stamping process to carry out some important changes in the process of stamping systems. The system came into existence to prevent any kind of disagreement and ambiguity. The portal made for Haryana e-stamping is known as e-GRAS and its official site is http://www.egrashry.nic.in
The current stamp paper sellers whether its treasury offices or State Bank of India branches had stopped selling the stamp papers since 1st March. They can create stamp papers of up to Rs. 10,000 per person at the time of the e-stamping module.
More Details about the e-stamping process in Haryana
The e-stamping completely took place on 1st March 2017 as the approved and mandatory system. There is no further need of physical stamps as e-stamping fulfills all the stamping requirements. The physically generated e-stamps are provided from treasury offices of the district and also from some approved branches of SBI for postage of papers. These products come under the non-judicial category. The highest amount of e-stamps that can generate throughout the online portal of the state of Haryana is Rs. 10,000.
Online Stamp Papers at egrashry.nic.in
The e-stamping process is very easy and simple to use. The process is done in two parts. The first part includes payment for the stamp papers via proper reception head. The second part consists of generating online stamp paper after confirming payment.
Steps to generate e-stamp papers through e-GRAS
- Step 1: Open the official e-GRAS portal website by clicking here: http://www.egrashry.nic.in
- Step 2: When you open the account, you will get a unique User ID and password. These details will help you log in e-GRAS account in future. Whenever a user logs in, an OTP generated and mobile verification done.
- Step 3: When you logged in, you need to click on “Make Payment” for generating e-stamp. You have to fill all the compulsory fields that displayed such as account head section, the purpose of deposit, amount to deposit etc.
- Step4: You will receive a unique GRN number with every transaction and that is necessary for e-stamp creation.
- Step5: You will then redirected to the type of payment page where you can select any option such as credit/debit card, internet banking or any other payment method if available.
- Step 6: The unique GRN number also required for generating e-stamp.
- Step 7: At the end, you will get the option “Prepare Stamp Paper” on the top of the portal. Here you will choose the type of document and proceed further for e-stamp generation.
A guide to show you the process of creating online postage papers through egrashry.nic.in
- Go to the e-GRAS portal by clicking on the link http://www.egrashry.nic.in. Fill in the details of your personal data along with your mobile number as it will be required for mobile verification through OTP.
- Use the user ID and password that you have for signing in. Click on the “Create Profile” on the right side of the dashboard.
- Select the specific options to create the profile as per your needs.
- When the profile is created, go to the homepage and check the list of profiles you created. Now make the payment and complete the required details. Select the payment type and publish. You can also opt to choose the category and purpose of the payment on the same page.
- When you remit the payment, a GRN number will be allotted to your account to generate stamp paper.
- To generate online postage paper simply click on Prepare Stamp Paper option at the top of the portal and choose the document type and GRN from the list.
- Complete the necessary fields and submit. This will prepare the stamp paper instantly.
Payment Types on http://www.egrashry.nic.in
- Online Payment through Payment Aggregator on e-GRAS portal
The banks that connected with the e-GRAS portal for payment aggregator service are Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India and IDBI Bank. No commission charged for collecting government receipts via net banking on this portal.
But when you are remitting payments via credit card or debit card, an additional fee will charge automatically along with taxes and fee after the payment deducted.
Debit card charges 0.70% for up to Rs. 2,000/- and 0.73% above Rs. 2,000/- and credit card charges 0.90%.
- Manual Payment through e-GRAS Challan
Offline payment option is also available through treasury offices and banks including PNB, SBI, and IDBI. For manual payment, a GRN challan has to created which is required compulsory at the bank division for cash payment or payment through cheque. Once GRN validation and payment have done, it will print the stamp paper and will give to you.
Refund of unused Stamp Paper
The Haryana citizens can also use refund policies offered by the e-GRAS portal for unused stamp papers. This is possible if you apply for the refund and fill the required details. The will transfer the funds after verification into the payee’s bank account in the form of NEFT/RTGS mode.
eGras Haryana Website: https://egrashry.nic.in
eGras HelpLine Number: 0172-2711102