IRCTC registration for online booking of tickets
Won’t you like to book train tickets from your mobile without standing in a line at the railway station? The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited gives you the liberty to book the ticket for any train through its online process of booking tickets. You only have to complete the process of IRCTC login from your smartphone or laptop for booking tickets from home. The IRCTC registration process is simple and straightforward. So anyone can do it effortlessly.
The present century is technologically advanced. For regular train passengers, IRCTC has introduced this new technologically advanced solution. It enables busy passengers to book rail tickets within minutes. The process is indubitably the fastest and far more convenient than standing in a queue for hours, that also for a single ticket. Online booking can be made either from the mobile app of IRCTC or its official website. But you cannot proceed with IRCTC login unless your registration process is complete. To start booking tickets online, first, you need to create an IRCTC account.
For creating an account in IRCTC please visit official website for signup here: https://www.irctc.co.in/eticketing/userSignUp
Guidelines for creating a new account for IRCTC registration
- Open any browser and type “IRCTC Sign up” in the search box. You can visit the official site.
- The IRCTC registration form will open up on your mobile or laptop screen. At first, you have to create a User ID and provide your desired password. After that, you need to fill up all the details like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Occupation, PAN Card No, Aadhaar Card No, Country, Mobile number, Email Address, Nationality, Residential Address and some other criteria.
- Once you enter all the details, recheck your email address and mobile number. It is because you will receive a ‘Verification Link” from the IRCTC website to your email id and an OTP to the mobile number that you have given.
- Then you have to click on the following option: “Submit Registration Form.” After submission, click on “Ok.” You will also be asked whether you agree to their Terms and Conditions. After clicking on the “Accept” option, you have to wait for a few second.
- Now you can go to the IRCTC page for login and enter the username along with the password. You will be asked to verify your mobile number and email address.
- You will receive the OTP both via email and in your inbox. When you get the OTP, you will be able to verify your account by entering that OTP.
- Congratulations! Your IRCTC registration process is complete.
Guidelines for creating a new account for IRCTC registration through Mobile App
Now, IRCTC registration is also possible from the IRCTC mobile app, fpllowing is the procedure of creating an IRCTC new account:
Step: 1 – Firstly you need to download and install the IRCTC mobile app, After installing the app, you need to click on “Register” option.
Step: 2 – Then you have to fill up all the details like Mobile Number, Address, Email ID, etc.
Step: 3 – After submission, OTP will be sent to you. Verify your account.
and then you can log in anytime by entering the username and the password. Booking of tickets will be straightforward and quick.
Download IRCTC Services App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wIRCTCNextGeneration_6307231
After IRCTC registration go through “How to Login for IRCTC Next Generation”?
For More Details Regarding IRCTC registration for online booking of tickets you can visit Indian Railways Official Website: https://www.irctc.co.in/eticketing
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated with official railway website in any way. This article had been written with the help of reference sites. Visiting this site confirms that you are accepting all terms and conditions.