Interesting Facts About the Hyderabad
The Hyderabad is the Capital City of Telangana State which is not only famous for its historic beauty but also great culture. The Hyderabad is a Greater city and it placed in everyone’s visiting list. The people who wish to spend their time in the captivate oldest city of Mughal emperors get the best experience on seeing the unknown facts. This article will guides you The Top 10 Interesting Facts About the Hyderabad
List of Top 10 Interesting Facts About the Hyderabad
The following is the List of Top 10 Interesting Facts about the Hyderabad City.
1. Hyderabad Biryani
- In the First Place, The Hyderabad Biryani is running from the period of Nizams and Mughals. This is very tasted biryani from all over the world. Foreigners also like very much this tasty food.
- It has more then 140 variety of entries are available to eat.
2. Buddha’s Monolithic Statue
- This monolithic statue of Buddha is the dream project to the N T Rama Rao and in 1992 he made it real. The Monolithic statue is placed in the middle of Hussain Sagar.
- The Buddha statue is made of the granite and it is 18m of height.
3. City of Pearls
- Hyderabad city is also famous for the diamonds and pearls and it got the name as the “City of Diamonds and Pearls”
- The pearl market is running from more than a century. This traditional pearls and diamond market is opened in many places in Hyderabad city.
4. Largest Convention Center
- The Hyderabad city is also famous for Asia’s largest convention centre located in Gachibowli. Hyderabad International Convention Center (HICC) is having the seating capacity of 5000 people.
- This is the best place for many international businesses, Audio release functions for movies and more.
5. Tollywood Movie Industry – Hyderabad
- The Tollywood is also known as the Telugu Film Industry. This is the home for the telugu movies.
- After the Bollywood of Hindi movies, Tollywood is the second biggest film industry in India.
6. IT Hub of India
- The technological city Hyderabad is a most growing city of India in IT field. You can find many big MNC companies as well as startup companies. Best place for the unemployed persons.
- Many International companies are established their branches in Hyderabad such as Dell, Yahoo, Wipro, Oracle, Microsoft and more.
7. International 2nd Biggest IMAX 3D Screen
- Hyd is the place for the Tech-Hub in India.
- Hyderabad is a place for World’s largest biggest Imax screen with the dimensions of 72*95 feet. In the Imax screen, the seating capacity is almost 655 seats.
8. Origination of Kohinoor Diamond
- The world’s most expensive and best diamond is Kohinoor. It has extracted in Hyderabad only.
- The Britishers have mined the diamond of 105 carats and it has placed in the UK country museum.
9. Places for Largest Film City
- Ramoji Film City is the world’s biggest film city located in out cuts of the Hyderabad city.
- The film city started in 1996 in the 1666 acres of area. This is the best tourist place in Hyderabad city. This is the place for many movies from Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood and many language film shootings.
10. The beauty of the Artificial Lakes
- Hyderabad city is an outstanding place for Artificial lakes. Many tourists will come and visit this beautiful places.
- The popular Musi River is contributing the 140 artificial lakes places in the greater city.
- The artificial lakes such as Shamirpet Lake, Himayat Nagar, Hussain Sagar, Osman Sagar and many more lakes are places here.