SSYUP- Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana
Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana: It has been declared by Akhilesh Yadav that individuals of the state of Uttar Pradesh will be distributed smartphones if his party wins the elections of the Vidhan Sabha. This new yojana was launched after the ‘Free Laptop Yojana’ scheme of the political party. Under the ‘Free Laptop Yojana,’ students of class 10 and class 12 excelling in studies were given laptops as motivation to continue doing hard work. According to Yadav, this initiative aims to benefit students from all levels of the Indian society.
As mobile companies like OPPO and Micromax have invested large sums of money in Uttar Pradesh for the improvement of the manufacturing process, it can be assumed that the free smartphones will be from these brands.
The online application is needed for being benefitted by Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana
Eligible and interested candidates can easily apply for the Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana from the online portal that the state’s government has launched. The Chief Minister of the state has stated that there will be a “comprehensive unified application” in the smartphone scheme with textual, video and audio information regarding the government. There will also be features that will make people aware of latest agro products, financial assistance such as loan details, etc.
Documents necessary for Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana
A scanned copy of your High School mark sheet needs to be uploaded, or a student can upload the mark sheet of any such equivalent exam. They don’t have to upload the other certificates.
The process of enrolment for the scheme takes place online, and no offline enrolment process has been suggested by the government in this scheme. The online process is an initiative to stop corruption and corrupt practices that can take place during offline registration. It will be ensured that only genuine candidates get the smartphone. For newest updates about this scheme, keep checking the official website which is http://www.samajwadisp.in/
The online enrollment of Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana starts in Uttar Pradesh. For receiving a free smartphone, the candidate is required to submit valid documents as proof of his/her age to be below 18 years. Documents that will prove that the yearly income of the family does not exceed 6 lakhs also need to be provided. The minimum academic qualification that is mandatory to receive a smartphone is the student must have passed class 10 board exams. Akhilesh Yadav is hopeful that this venture will make communication better between the state and its people and also spread awareness about several beliefs.
Steps for online registration of the Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana
- At first, the candidate needs to log in to the official website of Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana which is https://www.samajwadisp.in and select the ‘enrollment’option.
- A form will open up where the candidate has to fill up all the details such as Name, Date, Name of parents, Gender, etc.
- After entering all the details, the applicant can check the form once and then submit the form.
- As soon as the submission is made, the candidate will be given a special registration number. This registration number is unique and varies from candidate to candidate.
- For finishing the next step, a login password will be sent to the applicant via SMS to the registered mobile number.
- One can sign in with the help of that password sent to the valid mobile number of the person and then enter the remaining information like academic details, address, etc.
- Scanned copies have to be uploaded with a current photo of passport size and board exam of class 10’s mark sheet. The size of the candidate’s photo must be within 50 KB, and the format has to be one of these: JPG, GIF, TIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG. The mark sheet’s size cannot be more than 100 KB.
- The details and documents will be verified, and if the applicant is considered deserving, he or she will get the smartphone.
- The total process will be handled online, and you don’t have to visit any government institution for any reason.
Some useful information about the Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana
- The official website is http://samajwadisp.in
- There is one toll-free contact number if candidates need to enquire anything about the scheme. The number is 1800-102-5146 and the time for calling is from 10 AM and up to 6 PM.
Samajwadi Website: http://samajwadisp.in
Samaj wadi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/samajwadisp
Samajwadi Twitter: https://twitter.com/samajwadi_sp
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for government schemes nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the scheme / information published on this website. Also over the time of period schemes and their application criteria might be changed. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.