The registration and correction form for Aadhaar card:
All individuals need to follow a specific process for being able to complete the application process essential to receive an Aadhaar card.
The candidate needs to take care of three things:
- booking an appointment in an Aadhaar center
- submitting documents and the application form
- The first form is the form for enrollment
- Then there is the form of card correction
- It will appear at that time when the applicant can change some information provided by him if he thinks it essential.
Click Here to Download aadhar-correction-form
The Aadhar Update / Correction Form contains the following sections that the applicant need to be filled:
- Field for Update/Correction – This section is required to select the area you would like to Correct (or) Update.
- These Areas are:
- Date of Birth in DD MM YYYY format
- Email ID
You can choose one or more fields as per your requirements
- Aadhaar Number – This section is required to type your 12 Digit Aadhaar No.
- The following section contains in the english language along with local language that observed in your Aadhaar Letter.
- These Area are:
- The name of the resident
- Gender – Choose from Male, Female or Transgender
- Address or C/O Details – Select from C/O, D/O, S/O, W/O, HO
- The Name of the Guardian / Parent / Spouse
- The Name of the House or Building Apartment
- The Name of the Street / Road / Lane
- Name of the Landmark
- Name of the Area / Locality / Sector
- Name of the Village / Town / City
- District Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number – This section is very important in order to enter your contact no.
- E-mail – This section is an optional to enter your email address.
- The following section is the Documents field where you need to write the document names what your are attaching. You can refer to Annexure 1 of the form to see the list of valid documents. There are four spaces to fill in namely:
- POI (For name correction)
- Pol (For name change)
- DOB (For change in date of birth)
- POA (For change in address)
- After all these fields have been filled with the correct information, you will be required to sign the form or provide a thumbprint stating that the information you have provided is true and accurate.
- Two addresses are provided at the bottom of the form. You can choose to send the completed form to any of the addresses mentioned below:
- UIDAI Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
- UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
Click Here to check Aadhaar Card Correction Status
UIDAI Website: https://uidai.gov.in
Adhaar Card Toll Free Number: 1947
For Customer Help: https://uidai.gov.in/about-uidai/contact-us/regional-offices.html
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official Governments website or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any applications. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the Aadhaar Card information published on this website. Also over the time of period application criteria might be changed. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.