How long will you have to wait for obtaining your Aadhaar Card?
Usually, after the completion of the process of enrolment, you need to wait 60 days to get the Aadhaar card in hand. In between 60 and 90 days, the card will be sent to the place where you reside. Sometimes, you can get it even before 60 days.
After your registration for obtaining Aadhaar, the bio metric and demographic details submitted by you will be verified and screened by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The data centre of UIDAI does this job. Before the Aadhaar card is given to the candidate, it undergoes a procedure of de-duplication for checking if it has an error. After the completion of all the quality tests and accuracy tests, you will undoubtedly receive your identity proof- the Aadhaar card, without any delay.
If Aadhaar is not Received yet then What to do?
Before you lodge a complaint about Adhaar Card you should understand a fact that it takes maximum 03 Months for a person to get the aadhaar card, then after 03 months if you have not received your aadhaar card then you can lodge a complaint and you can get help from the Indian Government helpline numbers.
The following are the Indian Government Helpline Numbers Which can find a solution to your problem
- Aadhaar Customer Care Call Centre Number: 1800-180-1947
- Aadhaar Customer Care Fax Number: 0802-353-1947
- Aadhaar Postal Address: Post Office Box 1947, GPO – Bangalore – 560001
- Aadhaar Email – email@example.com
Before 1st Apr of 2012, if you have applied for your aadhaar card then you should again apply for your Aadhaar Card. If in case you applied your aadhaar card in recent times then you can get the aadhaar number from the UIDAI and access your Aadhaar Enrolment number to access your status if it gets successful then you can download your Aadhaar Card print. You can access this process at the regional enrolment centre (or) UIDAI office.
Download E – Aadhaar: If you have not received your Aadhaar Card Yet
Aadhaar Card versus e-Aadhaar
If you wonder what the differences between e-Aadhaar and an Aadhaar card are, let us inform you no distinction is there. Both of these are the same. What divides the two is the fact that the document that you will get online is the e-Aadhaar card and the document that is sent to you at your residential address is the Aadhaar Card.
The following is the steps to Download E – Aadhaar
- Firstly, visit the UIDAI Website and click on Aadhaar Services / Kiosk Link. The total web pages consists of options including who want to enrol and who have already applied for an Aadhaar Card.
- Now on the Kiosk page click on “Get E – Aadhaar” then you will be redirected to the the E – Aadhaar Page. In order to get E – Aadhaar you can either enter your Enrolment ID (or) Aadhaar Number.
- As given in the data base fill your full name, Pin Code, your registered contact number along with the security code which displays on the screen
- Now you will get an OTP (One Time Password) to your registerd mobile number then enter it in the Step – 02 form.
- Finally click on “Validate and Download” then you can download your E – Aadhaar in a PDF Format directly to your desktop.
Get Aadhaar Details to your Phone
The following Steps is the procedure of getting your Aadhaar Details to your mobile:
- Visit Aadhar Kiosk website and under the Get Aadhaar on Mobile Section click on “Get Aadhaar” Option.
- On the form fill all the required details of 28 digit Enrolment Details, your contact number and security code.
- Now click on “Get OTP” and you will get OTP (One Time Password) to your registerd mobile number then enter it in the page.
- Once you verufy your number via SMA you will get Your Aadhaar Details on your mobile.
If you have any doubts regarding Aadhaar Card Not Received Yet-What to do then visit official websote of UIDAI: https://uidai.gov.in/your-aadhaar/faqs.html
UIDAI Website: https://uidai.gov.in
Adhaar Card Toll Free Number: 1947
For Customer Help: https://uidai.gov.in/about-uidai/contact-us/regional-offices.html
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official Governments website or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any applications. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the Aadhaar Card information published on this website. Also over the time of period application criteria might be changed. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.