About E-Sadhana Telangana
The Anganwadi information system of WDCW has been introduced by the state government of Telangana to help pregnant ladies as well as lactating women in Telangana. Telangana E-Sadhana is a noble project for the welfare of the women of Telangana. The primary focus of this program is the betterment of those women who live in villages and do not get proper facilities. It aims to reduce the Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) and Infant Mortality Rate (IMR).
Telangana E-Sadhana login procedure
Any candidate can quickly login to the official website of E-Sadhana TG either with the help of the username assigned to the person or with the help of her email address. For first time users, signing in with the help of the candidate’s Google account or Facebook account is also possible. In case of any queries regarding the facilities provided by the E Sadhana TG scheme, a toll-free number has been provided. You can call on their toll-free number which is 0291-2433623. There is also an e-Sadhana ICDS app for the women of Telangana.
E-Sadhana TG Objectives
The chief aims of this Program are:
- In order to monitor if the pregnant, as well as lactating women, delivered nutrition and health services effectively
- Make sure that nutritional status and health of lactating mothers and expecting mothers improved in the state
- In order to lessen cases of deaths in infants as well as mothers
- E Sadhana TG also takes care of the fact that pregnant women in the state and lactating mothers supplied with proper nutritious food essential for the health of the child as well as the mother’s health.
For more details about this fantastic project, you can visit the official website of E-Sadhana any time.
Important Details of TG E-Sadhana
- E Sadhana Telangana Website: http://wcdsc.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html
- Honourable Telangana Women and Children Welfare Minister: Sri Tummala Nageswara Rao
- Women and Children Welfare Minister Address: H – NO: 01 – 231 / 18, Gollagudem, Khammam – Urban(M), Khammam District.
- Women and Children Welfare Minister Contact Number: 9866093456