About AP Housing Scheme under APSHCL
APSHCL: Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ హౌసింగ్ కార్పొరేషన్) stated a scheme NTR housing scheme helping to build own shelters for the needy by providing some subsidy (ap loan schemes) under this AP Housing Scheme for eligible beneficiaries.
- 440 houses completed in the State on 29-Apr-2018 including NTR RH 2018-19.SKLM:1/1478,
- VZM: 1/1457,
- VSP: 63/1780,
- EG: 91/3383,
- WG: 81/2756,
- KSN: 12/2155,
- GTR: 61/2025,
- PKM: 9/1854,
- NLR: 57/1632,
- CTR: 7/1866,
- KDP: 8/1441,
- ATP: 25/2723,
- KNL: 24/2620.Topper in EG.
Cumulative completions during the month APR-18 are 27170 houses whereas 30530 houses in MAR-2018 Up to 29th.
65.5 lakh houses finished for weaker sections since the start of the programme up to 31-3-2014. Rs 13000 Crores transferred to people using E-governance System, up to 31-3-2014.
Steps to follow to get House under this AP State Housing Corporation
The following are the simple steps to get houses from AP State Housing Corporation:
- Fill the application form for this scheme
- The government will verify the things & confirms/rejects the eligibility of the applicant
- Once the application is accepted then APSHCL will transfer funds online to the beneficiary
- The beneficiary can start house construction & once the construction is completed House will be handover to the beneficiary.
All the updated news related to approved applications, eligible beneficiaries, payment details etc can be seen here at https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/getInfo.do?dt=2&oId=3
NIRMITHI KENDRA :
Nirmithi Kendra was established to track the progress of all these housing activities all over the AP state and status of payments & constructions all over AP.
The beneficiary can get check AP loan status online time to time.
Click here to visit the list of NIRMITHI KENDRAS in Andhra Pradesh
- To check the status in all districts of Andhra Pradesh visit:
Download beneficiary list for ap housing sanction list 2018:
Download PDF at https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/PDF.do
- To check the raw material rates district wise
- How to make cost effective houses https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/getInfo.do?dt=1&oId=228
To view NTR NUTANA GRUHA PRAVESA MAHOTSAVAM-PHOTO GALLERY
Honourable Minister for Rural Housing and I&PR : Shri. Sri Kalava Srinivasulu
Contact: Sri Kantilal Dande (IAS), Managing Director, A.P.State Housing Corporation Ltd.