About AWT AWH Recruitment Telangana
The application procedure of AWT AWH Recruitment Telangana takes place online. Follow these simple steps for completing the registration:
- Interested candidates need to log in to the official website of the Department for Women Development and Child Welfare. The official website of Telangana WDCW is http://wdcw.tg.nic.in. Here, the WDCWD Aanganwadi AWT full form will appear. While you are filling the application form, make sure that you enter all the details carefully. In case if you make any mistake, the department will not take any responsibility.
- After you finish registering all the information, click on the Preview button for verifying the details that you have entered. It displays on your laptop/ computer’s screen. If you find any detail has been wrongly submitted by you, can change easily. You have to go back to the previous page of the form and edit whatever you want to edit. The Checkbox needs to be selected by the candidate to accept that the details he has entered are correct according to his knowledge. After that, you need to choose the option that says “Submit.”
- Right after you submit your application, the application form will be displayed on the screen. Please download this form of acknowledgement for future reference. Just click on the Download option and take a hard copy of the application form filled by you.
Important instructions you should know before filling the AWT/AWH Application Form
- Remember that your form gets cancelled if you do not fill all the relevant columns.
- You can apply for the job if you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria stated by them at.
- Whatever informational details you submit considered as ultimate. Therefore, take the process of filling up the online application form very seriously.
- At the time of scrutiny, if any lapse is ever found, your AWH Aanganwadi Application form will not be accepted.
To fill the AWT / AWH Application form visit WDCW Official Website: http://mis.tgwdcw.in/Recruit.aspx
The process of the selection for AWT/AWH
The process of selection will take place on two levels. Before the written exam, they will upload the list of all qualified candidates on their website. The qualified candidate will have to appear for the written test which is computer based. The candidate must get 50% marks in the written test to appear for the personal interview and Psychometric test. The documents of the candidate will also be verified during the personal interview. Therefore, it is advisable that you carry your certificate along with you on the date of your interview.
To know the AWT / AWH Application Status visit WDCW Official Website: http://mis.tgwdcw.in/Application_Status.aspx
Eligibility Criteria to get AWT/AWH jobs
- If you passed class 10th board examination from a recognized institution you are eligible for AWT/AWH Aanganwadi jobs.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years and not above 35 years. For ST and SC candidates, the minimum age is 18 years. It will be applicable only if eligible candidates above 21 years fail to fill up all the seats.
To Login in AWT/AWH Recruitment Telangana website visit WDCW Official Website: http://mis.tgwdcw.in/Login.aspx
To know the Guidelines and Selection Procedure of Anganwadi Recruitment Telangana visit WDCW Official Website: http://mis.tgwdcw.in/images/Selection_Procedure.pdf
Important Details of AWT AWH Recruitment Telangana
- TG WDCW Website: http://wdcw.tg.nic.in
- WDCW Office Address – 2nd Floors, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Ameerpet, and Hyderabad.
- WDCW Office Contact Number – 040-2373 3848
- Telangana WDCW Support Mail: email@example.com
- WDCW Contact Details: http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/contact_us.html
- Honourable Telangana Women and Children Welfare Minister – Sri Tummala Nageswara Rao