How people can apply for Online Ration Card Delhi
Ration Card is definitely one of the most necessary documents that nearly all the inhabitants of a country have. All the states have a Food and Security Department to make sure that all the poor people who cannot afford to feed their family regularly must not starve.
That’s the reason people given ration cards to take advantage of the facilities provided by the government. Like other Indian states, Online Ration Card Delhi is mandatory to buy food grains from the ration shops.
Steps for getting a Ration Card online
Are you interested in getting a ration card Delhi?
1. In Delhi, if you want to get an e-Ration card, at first, you need to visit the official website created by the state government of Delhi for the purpose. The official website is http://delhi.gov.in. The interface of the site is very user-friendly to make sure that the person applying for a ration card online does not face any difficulty.
2. First of all, you need to sign in on their website. If you want to sign in to the portal, it will not take more than 1 or 2 minutes unless you face a poor internet connection. Once the login procedure is completed, click on “Departments” located at the left side of the home page.
3. While you navigate through their list of departments, you will come across “Food and Supplies Department”. This is the option you need to select. In case you face difficulty in locating the “Food and Supplies Department”, there is also a direct link available for you. The link that will instantly take you to the “Food and Supplies Department” is http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit/Delhi+Govt/Delhi+Home/Departments
4. After clicking on this particular link that has been provided above, you need to click the box which is red colored and reads “Food Security Portal.” This particular link is the official website which is nfs.delhi.gov.in. Here you have to select the option which states “Download Form” for downloading the ration card application form.
5. There will be a list of the documents that you need to provide in order to complete the enrolment to get a ration card. If you have those documents, click on “Apply.”
6. Now you need to log in once again before you fill up the form and also then you can enter the details. After filling the required details, upload a passport size picture and scanned documents.
7. The reference number is provided to check the Delhi ration card status. And If you want to modify anything, select the “Modify Ration Card” option. Your e-ration registration is complete.
8. After verifying your form, you will be sent your ration card via post. The officers belong to the government will verify your form. The ration card collected from the department office of Food and Security and also download Online Ration Card Delhi
Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department – Delhi Act and Rules
Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi have some act and rules listed below:
- Guidelines for NFSA (National Food Security Act) – 2013
- The Consumer Protection Act, 1986, Rule, 1987
- The Essential Commodities Act, 1955
To know the complete details of Delhi Act and Rules please visit Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs Official Website: https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/ActandRules
Food and Security Department Delhi website: https://nfs.delhi.gov.in
Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department HOD Name: Shri Mohanjeet Singh (IAS)
Delhi Ration Card, Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department HOD Address: K – Block, Vikas Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi, 110 002, India.
Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Contact Number: 23378759, 23379252
Know Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Staff Details including designation, contact number etc here: http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_food/Food/Home/Contact+Us