TSTDC stands for “Telangana State Tourism Department Corporation” is a state government organization which assists tourism services in Telangana state. The first Telangana Tourism Department chairman is Pervaram Ramulu, who is the retired officer in Director General of Police. In Telangana state, you can find many many tourist attractions of the following monuments of Telangana, Telangana State Forest, Telangana Tourism Haritha Hotels, Temples and Forts etc
Hyderabad is the capital city of the Telangana and also ranked as the 2nd best place in the world by Traveler Magazine of National Geographic in 2015. Warangal and Hyderabad are the Largest cities and you can enjoy many tourist destinations like Hyderabad Temples, Historical and Tourist Places in Warangal. Also, you can enjoy in Hyderabad Resorts in order to feel refreshment
Telangana Tourism Temples
There are many temples in the State of Telangana and Religious Tourism in Telangana State is the most pleasurable trip for the travelers.
The following are the few Temples in Telangana:
- The Bhadrakali Temple
- The Ramappa Temple
- Sri Kaleshwara Mukteswara Swamy Temple
- The Manyam Konda Venkateshwara Temple
- Gudem Satyanarayana Swamy Temple
- The Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Beechupalli Anjaneya Swamy Temple
- The Balkampet Yellamma Temple
- Hyderabad Akkanna Madanna Temple
- Sri Swayambhu Temple
- The Edupayala Temple
- The Chitragupta Temple
- Sri Rajarajeshwara Swamy Temple
Telangana State Tourism Department Corporation Aims
- The Aim of the Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation is in order to provide the conveyance, infrastructures and all facilities to the visitors in Telangana. Finding the unknown tourist places and promoting them as the best tourist spots.
- In 2015, the Telangana Honourable Chief Minister Sri Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao appointed P. Ramulu as the chairman of the tourism development.
- Telangana tourism is providing the transporting facilities in a luxury level such as Volvo and Mercedes Benz coaches, AC and Non AC coaches. The services are offering on the basis of regular and also on-demand packages.
- TSTDC also offering the Haritha Hotels from all over the Telangana cities, where people can travel and stay in the hotels. In Telangana, you can find 33 hotels in the city as well as main national highways.
Telangana Tourism Attractions
1. In the first place, you can find many adventurous and Ecotourism projects such as Bhongir fort, Kawal Wildlife sanctuary, Shivaram Wildlife Sanctuary – Adilabad which is the best for jeep riding, rock climbing activities like trekking and also find many adventurous tourist spots.
2. Telangana Tourism Department also presenting the Light and sound shows in Warangal Fort, Shilparamam, Taramati Baradari, and Golconda Fort. These all sows are recorded narrations that are available in Telugu, Hindi and English languages along with the fabulous sounding, music, and lighting system.
3. The TSTDC owns the water fleet which comprises big and small boats. Telangana Tourism Department offering water sports and leisure based cruises in many lakes and rivers in Telangana state. The Parasailing activities are runs at Hussain Sagar and many major places. Leisure cruises are most popular than the American Pontoon boats.
Important Details of Telangana Tourism
- Telangana Tourism Department Website: http://tourism.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana State Tourism Department Corporation Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tourismtelanganastate
- TSTDC Twitter: https://twitter.com/tstourism
- Telangana Tourism YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/tstourism
- Telangana Tourism Contact Numbers: 040-23262151/52/53/54/57
- TSTDC Headquarters: D-Block, 3Floor, Secretariat, Hyderabad – 500022, Telangana, India.
- Honorable Telangana Endowments Minister: Sri Indra Karan Reddy