In India, the primary use of a ration card is to purchase foodstuffs like wheat, rice, sugar at and fuels like kerosene and LPG at subsidized prices. The Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs of Goa allows all the citizens of the state to own a ration card. It is an inseparable component of PDS or Public Distribution System. The card can also be used to get the birth certificate and death certificate from the Indian Government.
Documents needed to apply for a ration card:
The Department of Civil supplies in Goa clearly states that if you want to get ration card online in the state, you have to submit the following documents:
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card with size not exceeding 40 kb
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s voter ID card with size not exceeding 40 kb
- The financial head of the family’s photograph (passport sized)
- Address proof of the applicant
- Complete details about the family members of the applicant
- Age certificate of the applicant
- If the person who is applying for a ration card has one before, he has to provide deletion certificate or surrender certificate proving that the old one is not valid anymore
- Monthly income of the family
- Bank details of the candidate
The online procedure for registering for a ration card from the online portal:
- Visit the E PDS portal that has been launched for this purpose by the government of Goa. Click on http://goacivilsupplies.gov.in/NewRC.aspx.
- An application form will appear on your laptop or computer screen. Here you need to enter details like your email ID, the name of your village, mobile number, etc.
- Upload the relevant documents and fill in information about your family members
- Recheck and then submit
- Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application form to get a ration card in the state of Goa.
Duplicate Ration Card
- The candidate would like to apply for the Duplicate of Ration card then he writes a letter to official members on plain paper.
- Enclose the certificate.
- In the Enclose give the required details like family members, residential address details, mention the reason for applying the duplicate ration card.
- You should attach 1/- challan to the certificate.
- The Ration card will be issued in after the 7 days of applying.
Goa Ration Card Website: https://www.goa.gov.in/citizen/how-do-i/ration-card/
Goa Ration Card Contact Number: +91-8322221505/ +91-8322221509
Goa Ration Card Fax Number: +91-8322221490
Goa Ration Card Email Id Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goa Ration Card Toll Free Number: 18002335060
Goa Ration Card Contact Information
Information and Technology Department
2-Floor of IT Hub, Altinho, Panaji,
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for Karnataka Ration Card nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section.