Apply for your ration card in the state of Haryana
A ration card is at present one of the most important documents for the inhabitants of India. The government of the states provides ration cards to their citizens. Now, a ration card can also obtain online in Haryana State. You can even check the Haryana Ration card when you complete the registration process online in Haryana Food and Supplies Department.
Online procedure to apply for ration card Haryana
Follow these steps to benefit from Food and Supplies Haryana:
- At first, you have to visit the official website which is nic.in. Here you need to complete the process of registration. You need to fill in all the required details. Along with that, you have to provide a valid mobile number in the application form.
- After you have finished completing the form, it is time for you to get it printed.
- With the print out of your application form, visit a ration office in your district. There you submit it manually along with documents that are required as proof of address and identity.
- The status of ration card can check online from the website of EPDS Haryana.
The offline process to apply for ration card in Haryana
Follow these steps to get your ration card offline from Civil Supplies Department Haryana:
- Collect the form of application from a ration office in your neighborhood
- After you get the form, enter the details like your personal information along with your mobile number.
- Attach Xerox copies of the documents that are necessary for the verification process.
- Sing at the end and write the date on which you have submitted your application. Don’t skip the declaration section.
- Visit the office of ration card and submit your form. Within 15 days, you will send your ration card.
You can also get Haryana Ration Card Application Form by clicking here: http://haryanafood.gov.in/upload/pdfs/hfood/forms/ration%20card.pdf
How to Track Haryana Ration Card Application Status?
In order to Track the Haryana Ration Card Application Status follow the simple steps given below:
Step – 1: Firstly Visit Harayan Food Official Website http://haryanafood.gov.in
Step – 2: Now Click on “Online Ration Card” located on the bottom left side of the homepage
Step3: Then you will redirect to Antyodaya Saral Portal
Step – 4: Now enter your department, service, and Application Reference ID and click on “Check Status”
You can also Track the Haryana Ration Card Application Status directly here: http://saralharyana.gov.in
- Haryana Official Website: http://www.haryana.gov.in
- Haryana Food and Civil Supplies Minister Name: Mr. Karan Dev Kamboj
- Minister Address: R/O VPO Mandhar Waya Radaur, Teh. Radaur, Yamuna Nagar District
- Food and Civil Supplies Minister Contact Number: 9416267208
- Office Address: Room No.: 30, 09th Floor, Haryana Civil Secretariat, Sector – 01, Chandigarh
- Contact: http://haryanafood.gov.in/detail.aspx