The digitisation of the Food and Supply Department of Haryana
Now, the entire system has been made digital by the state government of Haryana. So far, e-Governance projects have been quite successful.
The information portal from where you can get all information about the Food and Supply Department of Haryana is in the Official Website. EPDES Haryana Ration Card is an application based entirely on the internet.
Responsibilities of the Food and Supply Department
- Manufacturing, storing and ensuring supply of food to the ration shops where they are distributed to the beneficiaries.
- Providing food grains and commodities to the poor people of the state at highly subsidized prices.
- Abiding by all the principles of the National Food Security Act of 2013.
Benefits of the introduction of the online system
Creating an online database of EPDS Haryana monitored by NFSA
All the ration cards of the beneficiaries in Haryana have been linked with their Aadhaar Cards by EPDS Haryana. The details have been stored in the form of data and can be viewed by the candidates online. This system promises transparency in the identities of the beneficiaries.
Online Allocation System
The arbitrary decision will be checked at all levels accurate location of every ration card member will be ensured with the implementation of the advanced online allocation which runs on digitized data.
Fair Distribution of Kerosene
Many families were availing both LPG subsidy and kerosene subsidy. With digitalization, such families have been identified, and kerosene subsidy to those families has been stopped.
Management of Supply Chain
After connecting the management of the supply chain with computerization and online allocation of all significant activities that are related to the supply and distribution of foodstuffs and commodities to beneficiaries, movement can be tracked with double efficiency.
You can check your EPDS status after PDS log in.
How to Apply Haryana Ration Card?
Get the Haryana Ration Card Application Form by following the simple steps here:
1: Firstly Visit Harayan Food Official Website http://haryanafood.gov.in
2: Now Click on “Forms” which is located on bottom left side of the home page
3: Subsequently click on “Public Use”
4: Then Click on “Ration Card Form (APL)”
You can download the application form of Haryana Ration Card and fill the form
You can also get Haryana Ration Card Application Form by clicking here: http://haryanafood.gov.in/en-us/
Also apply for the Haryana Ration Card under NFSA Act (National Food Security Act) here: http://haryanafood.gov.in/en-us/
If you any queries regarding fee structure, documents needed, mode of application etc visit Haryana Food Official Website: http://haryanafood.gov.in/en-us/
Haryana E – Governance Applications
Haryana E – Governance Applications provides the services of the following:
- E – Governance Status
- CM Windows
- SIMS (Stake Holder Identity Management System)
- AePDS Haryana (Aadhaar Enabled Public Distribution System)
- Procurement and Storage
- Budget and Pay
- HRMS (Human Resource Management System)
- CeFMaTIS (Centralised File Movement and Tracking Information System)
- Court Cases
- CPGRAM (Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System)
- Pb and Hry High Court
Know your Rights
The governmentt of Haryana offering the service of “Know you rights” and following are the rights of the common man
Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana Finance
The department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs exports the food grains for central pool at a fixed price by the Indian Government and will import them to the FCI (Food Corporation of India). To know more about Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana Finance visit Haryana Official Website: http://haryanafood.gov.in/detail.aspx
Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana Acts and Orders
The department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs of Haryana follow the rules and regulations and also passes the GO’s (Government Orders) in the state. To know Haryana Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Acts here: http://haryanafood.gov.in/detail.aspx along with Haryana Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Orders here: http://haryanafood.gov.in/detail.aspx
Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana Manuals
Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana Manuals are of the following:
- Haryana Official Website: http://www.haryana.gov.in
- Food and Civil Supplies Minister Name: Mr. Karan Dev Kamboj
- Haryana Food and Civil Supplies Minister Address: R/O VPO Mandhar Waya Radaur, Teh. Radaur, Yamuna Nagar District
- Food and Civil Supplies Minister Contact Number: 9416267208
- Haryana Food and Civil Supplies Office Address: Room No.: 30, 09th Floor, Haryana Civil Secretariat, Sector – 01, Chandigarh
- Food and Civil Supplies Contact: http://haryanafood.gov.in/detail.aspx