A smart way of applying for your TNPDS ration card
Online applicants are invited by Tamil Nadu’s state government to apply for their ration cards online. The procedure of applying for a ration card online in the state of Tamil Nadu is quite simple. Follow these steps and get it done within minutes for TNPDS Ration Card:
- At first, you need to visit Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System’s official website which is www.tnpds.gov.in. The site automatically opens in the Tamil language. However, you are free to select the language according to your convenience.
- In the right side of the page, you will find the option that says “Smart Card Application Services (மின்னணு அட்டை சேவைகள்).” It has two options. Click on the first one that says “Smart Card Application.”
- Once you click on that link, you will be directed to a new page of You have to enter all the details mentioned in the application form.
- After entering the required details in the form, you need to add a picture of the financial head of your family. Only gif, png, jpg, and jpeg files can be uploaded, and the size must be less than 10 KB.
- After that, the residence proof has to be uploaded. The size should be less than 100 KB. Now you need to select the “Submit” option.
Track the status of your application for ration card
After you have successfully registered for Tamil Nadu ration card online, the status of your ration card can quickly be checked by you. For that, you will be required to have the reference number. At first, you need to login to the official EPDS Tamil Nadu website. There you will find the following option: Smart Card Application Status. You have to click on it to check your Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies ration card status.
If you want to correct any of your ration card details then learn “TNPDS Smart Ration Card Correction”
TNPDS Smart Card Registration: https://www.tnpds.gov.in/pages/registeracard/register-a-card.xhtml
TNPDS Login: https://tnpds.gov.in/login.xhtml
TNPDS Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tnepds
TNPDS Twitter: https://twitter.com/tnepds
TNPDS Toll free number: 1967 or 1800 425 5901
TNPDS Customer Support: https://www.tnpds.gov.in/pages/staticPages/contact-us.xhtml
Food and Civil Supplies Tamil Nadu Minister Name: Thiru R.Kamaraj
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for TNPDS Ration Card nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the TNPDS Ration Card information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.