Online application of Delhi Ration Card
Those who are residents of Delhi should possess a ration card that serves as an identity proof and to enjoy the benefits that come with it. If the person does not have one, then it becomes essential to apply for NFS Delhi one at the earliest. It is possible to apply for Delhi Ration Card online or offline.
Delhi e ration card: How to apply for NFS Delhi
With people having the facility to get faster internet access, new ration cards can now be applied for over the web. This is possible by visiting the e-District website of Delhi Government. The steps to apply for online ration cards are given below:
- Firstly, log onto the site nfs.Delhi.gov.in and enter in the edistrict section to start making the application.
- Registered users can log onto the site by entering their login password.
- Those who still do not have a registered account are to crate login account. This is by registering online.
- Then click ‘new user’ for creating a login account. On entering the site, ‘Civil Registration Form’ will open.
- Once done, several documents are to be attached like the Voter ID card and Aadhar card. Enter mobile number along with captcha code to complete the procedure.
- Then, the registration form pops up that needs to be entered with complete details along with the applicant’s latest picture.
- Both loaded information and base cards are to be the same. If any discrepancy is found, then there can arise issues at the time of processing.
- Once online registration is completed, other essential documents are to be submitted such as caste certificate, death certificate, scholarship, birth certificate, etc. to obtain ration card Delhi.
Tracking e ration card Delhi
Nfs ration card applicants can keep track of their application status following the given below steps:
- Then, a page appears that needs to be filled
- Fill up any of the 4 options given
- Include Aadhaar number of any family member
- Online Citizen ID / NFS Application ID
- New ration card number
- Old ration card number
- Ration card application status can now be viewed on the screen.
On successful creation of the ration card, all details will be provided like ration card number, family head name, etc.
Steps for e ration card download
Those applicants have successfully created their ration card are eligible to download it with the following steps:
- Firstly visit http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E_RationCard.aspx
- Fill up details such as ration card number, name of the head of the family, family head’s base number, family head’s YOB along with registered mobile number.
- Once done, OTP is sent to the registered mobile number. The OTP’s base number is to be entered
- The PDF format based e-Ration card can be downloaded on the computer and stored. It can also be printed to be used anywhere or at the ration store as it is accepted.
The above are the ways to apply for Delhi ration card.
- NFS Delhi website: https://nfs.delhi.gov.in
- Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department HOD Name: Shri Mohanjeet Singh (IAS)
- Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department HOD Address: K – Block, Vikas Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi, 110 002, India.
- Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Contact Number: 23378759, 23379252
- Know Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Staff Details including designation, contact number etc here: http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_food/Food/Home/Contact+Us