About Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Yojna
One of the ambitious pension yojanas that have been introduced by the UP government combined with the Central government is the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Yojna. All old citizens under this pension scheme above 60 years old and having their name in the 2002 All India BPL list are eligible to avail monthly pension amount of Rs. 300. The contribution made by the central government towards this scheme for each applicant is Rs. 200, while the state government contributes Rs. 100. Know How to Apply for Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Yojna and this SSPY scheme can be applied online by logging onto the official website sspy-up.gov.in. This scheme is in effect from 1st April 2011.
All eligible and interested candidates not required to visit the concerned government offices in person. They can apply online without any hassle to enjoy the benefits of this pension schemes including Samajwadi Pension Yojana – SSPY Scheme. The pension meant to offer the BPL listed old citizens of the state to get financial assistance to help them in their old age.
How to fill up the SSPY old age pension UP form
Below given are the essential details to apply for old age pension form online:
- First, visit the integrated official pension portal, ‘sspy-up.gov.in’
- Then click old age pension scheme present on the site’s homepage main menu/ photo, having the title ‘Vriddhavastha pension’ (वृद्धावस्था पेंशन) or directly click this link
- A new window opens. Click open ’Online AvedanKarenn’ (ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें) link
- The next window takes to the’ New entry form’ link that needs to click to open up the application form.
- Once the application form opens up, every detail required needs to fill up carefully. After all the details thoroughly filled up, now ‘save’ details
- click on ‘Edit/Final submit of the form’. Once clicked, the filled up application form will get submitted.
- It is possible for candidates to view their filled up application form.
- Printouts can take of the submitted application form. User manual can be referred to know more details here.
Within a span of one month from final submission date, candidates are to submit the filled up form with the DHWO / DPO / DSWO office.
You can see the format of the application form here: Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Yojna Application Form
List of documents required to be eligible for the pension scheme
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the application form in the prescribed size & format to avail the benefits of the scheme:
- Latest Passport size photo: JPEG Format (20 kb)
- Age / Birth Certificate: PDF Format (100 kb)
- Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card, Voter Card or Ration Card: PDF Format (100 kb)
- Bank Passbook: PDF Format (100 kb)
- Income Certificate: PDF Format (100 kb)
Check old age pension status
Those interested to check their application status for this pension scheme can do the needful:
- In the first place, Visit ‘Ayedan ki sthithi’ (आवेदन की स्थिति) link of SSPY to check application status
- Secondly Create the password by using application registration number & bank account
- Thirdly, the use of the generated application registration number and password to login to the official site.
- Then click detailed guidelines to view and check application status.
Following the above ways of Apply for Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Yojna, can help to avail the benefits of this pension scheme.