UP Bhulekh Bhosk and verification of Khasra Khatauni
UP Bhulekh Bhosk and verification of Khasra Khatauni: Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh is basically a digital portal that has been established by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Here, you will be able to see data of UP land records and collect detailed information regarding your UP Khatauni with the help of this advanced system. In the year 2016, May, the new land document system based on the Web was started. In Uttar Pradesh’s all tehsils, implementation of Bhulekh UP is going on.
For Village Census Details of Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh visit: http://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/village_code_census.jsp
For Unique Gata Wise Details of Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh visit: http://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/unique_Gata_Wise.jsp
This article will also teach you the procedure of checking UP Khatauni with the help of the Internet. The verification process also takes place online. Read the full article in order to know about the process.
To know the Computerized Land Records of Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh visit http://188.8.131.52/bhulekh
Online verification of Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni in Uttar Pradesh
In the online portal of UP Bhulekh, you can gather information about your land records which will be available in digital format. There are three types of online services that will be provided to you. They are of the following:
- Online verification
- Khatauni copy of online measles
- Rooftop map
Follow these simple and easy steps to complete the online verification process of Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh Khasra Khatauni:
- At first, you have to log in to the official website of Bhulekh. The official website is upbhulekh.gov.in.
- When the portal opens up on the screen of your laptop or desktop, select the option that says “View Imitative Copy.”
- They will give you a captcha code for verification. You need to type the exact captcha code on the box.
- After entering the captcha code, you can submit the form.
- Next, you will be directed to another page in which you have to select certain options from the list of options mentioned on the page. The options that you need to select are of the following the tehsil, district, and village in which you reside.
- After doing that, you will be given three distinct options that will enable you to look for relevant information.
- You need to select the tab that is appropriate and then type all the necessary details that you will ask to submit.
- After clicking on the box, details about your Khasra Khatauni account that are stored online will appear before you.
Employment Fair in UP Bhulekh Bhosk and verification of Khasra Khatauni
Follow these simple steps in order to confirm the replication of landmark verification in UP Bhulekh gov public ROR public ROR. It can complete quickly in another way:
- In the first place, Visit the official page which is up.nic.in
- Secondly, Enter the issuance number that the Tehsicentreer has given to you
- Thirdly, Submit some other information that will ask you asked in that particular page
- The verified copy will show you
- Then You can take a print out of it to use it in future
The offline way of ascertaining Bhulekh UP Khatouniis by visiting the closest Lobby Center or Public Facilitation Center.
It expected that the above information has been fruitful to you. By following these simple steps, online verification of UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni can do conveniently.
Important Links of UP Khatauni
- To know the total districts of Uttar Pradesh visit here: http://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/district_list_new.jsp
- To know the total Tehsil list of Uttar Pradesh visit here: http://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/tehsil_list_new.jsp
- Know the total Pargana list of Uttar Pradesh visit here: http://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/pargana_list_new.jsp
- To know the total Revenue Village Public Property Register list of Uttar Pradesh visit here: http://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/district_list_new.RGPPR
- UP Bhulekh Official Website: http://upbhulekh.gov.in
- Bhulekh App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kmcoder.rorup&hl=en
- UP Chief Minister: Sri Yogi Adityanath