About Haryana Ladli Yojana
Ladli yojna in Haryana has been launched in the state of Haryana and is in collaboration with Ministry of Women & Child Development. This type of Haryana Schemes is targeted towards those parents having two girls. Parents, under the Haryana Ladli Yojana scheme are eligible for getting cash incentives from the government. But their second daughter is to be born after or on 20th August, 2005. The amount will be paid to the mother and the second girl. Rs. 5,000 is provided as financial assistance to each farmer development papers. Every year, the family is required to make investments. Once the second girl attains 18 years of age, the invested amount will be released. Girls in Haryana whose second child is born on or after 20th August 2005 are eligible for this scheme. In case, of twins, stimulus is likely to start immediately. The application form and details is obtained from the address mentioned at the official website.
Ladli scheme: Know the benefits
Benefits are offered to those who are eligible for the scheme in the form of financial assistance. Rs. 5,000 is provided to each family under this Haryana Ladli Yojana scheme per year.
- The family needs to be a resident in the state of Haryana and should possess a domicile certificate.
- The eligible parents can avail cash incentives irrespective of their income, number of sons, religion, creed or caste.
- Parents having two girls only are eligible for this ladli yojana
- Both the girls are to get registered for birth.
- The parents with at least one girl are to be a resident in Haryana state.
- The amount to be invested is to be in the second girl’s name and that of the mother and should be done via Kisan Vikas Patra.
- In case, the mother has expired, then the amount will get deposited in the joint name of the father and the second girl.
- In case, both parents have expired, then this amount will get deposited with joint name of guardian and the second girl.
- For twins, stimulus would start immediately.
Documents necessary for applying for the ladli yojna Haryana scheme
- Parents’ identify proof
- Parent card
- Parents’ residence proof
- Residence certificate of parents
- Passport size picture of mother
- Parents’ income certificate
- BPL card (if any)
- Child’s birth certificate
- Mother bank passbook copy
- Parents’ caste certificate
The ladli yojna form needs to be gone through the plan in details to know about the other documents required for enjoying the eligibility of the plan.
Application process for ladli scheme
- Applicants eager to apply for this scheme need to confirm their eligibility criteria. They are to visit the official website to get the details.
- The form can be downloaded from the web and filled up, to be submitted at the concerned office.
Where to submit the form?
Applicants are to contact the closest Haryana dept. of women & child development, government hospitals, Anganwadi center and the Life Insurance Corp. They can check their ladli yojna status online.
- Haryana Government Official Website: http://www.haryana.gov.in
- Haryana Women & Child Development Department Website: http://wcdhry.gov.in
- Haryana Women & Child Development Department Minister: Smt. Kavita Jain
- Haryana Women & Child Development Department Address: Room No. 43 – A, 08th Floor, Haryana Civil Secretariat Sector – 01
- Haryana Women & Child Development Department Contact Number: 0172 27406533
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for schemes nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the Haryana Ladli Yojana information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website