Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana beneficiary list
Recently, after the Ladli Yojana the Haryana state government has launched an old age pension scheme named as Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana to provide financial citizens to all the eligible senior citizens of the state. The applicant for this socialjusticehry yojana needs to be 60 years of age. Thousands of senior citizens across the state have been trying to avail the pension benefits by getting themselves registered with the Haryana Social Justice & Empowerment Dept. every year.
Haryana pension yojana beneficiary list
To avail this particular pension scheme, it is necessary for the candidate to be eligible for it and should have crossed 60 years of age at the time of making the application. Once registered, they can check beneficiary list to find their name along with Budhapa pension status. To achieve this objective, they are required to download the concerned mobile app or visit the official site ‘socialjusticehry.gov.in’.
How old age pension Haryana scheme beneficiary list can be checked online?
The scheme’s registered beneficiaries are free to check the current status of their application by following the given mentioned steps:
- Firstly, the applicant is required to visit the scheme’s official site socialjusticehry.gov.in which is of the Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment.
- Once logged onto the site, they are to visit the “Aadhar / Pension ID / khata sankhya se pension vichran dekhen” section. Next, click on “View Beneficiaries list”.
- After this, there will open up a new tab “Khand / Nagarpalika ke anusar labhpawo yachi soochi” Block / Municipality wise beneficiary list.
- Next, the applicants are to select their area, district, ward/sector, municipality & pension type. For the latter, they are to choose ‘old age – pension samman allowance’.
- After this click view the Haryana pension list.
- Now, a whole list of beneficiary name, ID, enrollment date, pension amount, aadhar number, etc. will appear to be viewed on the screen.
- In this beneficiary list, the person needs to search his/her name. Being a huge list, it can be time consuming and tough to find the name. Hence, pressing ctrl + F and entering the name in the box given will help find the name in the list in short time.
Track haryana pension status
Besides checking the beneficiaries list, the applicants also can follow the given below steps to track their pension status of Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana.
- Firstly, the person needs to visit the link “Track Beneficiary pension’.
- Then choose Pension Id, Account Number, Aadhaar number. Enter all related information properly and correctly.
- Enter security code as needed to go ahead to view the details.
- Click ‘View detail’ section given
- Once done, the applicant’s pension status can be seen on the monitor.
The above are few of the steps which when performed will help to view the pension status in the beneficiaries list. Those who are interested to get the details of the scheme and other relevant things can log onto the site www.socialjusticehry.gov.in. Availing this pension can help the senior to take care of his immediate requirements.
- Haryana Government Official Website: http://www.haryana.gov.in
- Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment Department: http://socialjusticehry.gov.in
- Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment Department Helpline Number: 0172 2560054
- Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment Department Address: SCO 9, Sector 5 Panchkula (Haryana)
- Haryana State Minister: Sri Krishan Kumar Bedi
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for schemes nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website