TSGLI stands for “ Telangana State Government Life Insurance Department” is a Measure of Social Security for the Government Welfare by providing the LIC Funds along with TS Government Life Insurance Department is important for all the employees of the government and the Local Body Employees are provincialised. The Telangana Finance Department will control and administers the Telangana State GLI Department Portal.
Telangana State Government Life Insurance Department History
Telangana State Government Life Insurance Department formerly is known as “Andhra Pradesh State Government Life Insurance” simply abbreviated as “APGLI” of Andhra Pradesh State which is the former department. For the Employees Welfare, the Nizam erstwhile Hyderabad State has launched the Scheme in the year 1907. In the Family Pension Fund name the scheme is used to turn by the Committee of Management. After that in the year 1913, the scheme has modified to HSLIF (Hyderabad State Life Insurance Fund). In 1956 after the formation of AP State the scheme again modified to APGLIF (Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance Fund). After that, on the year 02nd June of 2014, the Telangana State has bifurcated from Andhra Pradesh State and formed as the New 29th States in India. After the formation of Telangana State, the APGLI is turned into TSGLI for the Telangana Districts Peoples Welfare.
Tips for Downloading TS Government Life Insurance Department Bonds
You can download TSGLI Bonds by following the simple steps given below:
- In the first place, enter your Policy Number correctly
- Enter the Suffix (for instance, A, B, C, etc.)
- Select your Birth Date
- Click on the option that says “Get Policy Bond.” Now you can download your policy bond.
You can also check your TSGLI Status from their official website after entering the Policy Number, Applicant’s Name, Section and Financial Year.
Tips for viewing Policy Details of Telangana State GLI Department
You can see your TSGLI Policy Details by following the simple steps given below:
- At first, you need to type the Policy Number that Telangana State Government Life Insurance Department has given you
- After that, you need to enter your Birth Date
- A number will generate in that image, and you will have to enter that
- You will get to see the option that says “View Details.” If you click on this option, you can view the details of your Telangana State Government Life Insurance Department policy.
You can also get your TSGLI Annual Slips, visit the official website of Telangana State Government Life Insurance Department.
Search for your TS Government Life Insurance Department policy number online
- Visit http://tsgli.telangana.gov.in
- In the first place, enter your name. For instance, if your name is Manikandan, you have to enter just Mani
- After that, in the same manner, you have to enter the first part of the name of your father
- Enter your Birth Date
- Then enter the number that you see on the image
- Select the option that says “Retrieve Policy No.”, your Policy Number will display on the screen.
Important Details of TS Government Life Insurance
- TSGLI Official Website: http://tsgli.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana State Government Life Insurance Department Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TSGLID
- Download TSGLI Application Form: New_Proposal_and_Enhancement for TSGLI
- Telangana Official Website: http://www.telangana.gov.in
- Honourable Telangana Finance Minister: Sri E. Rajender
- Telangana Finance Minister Contact Number: 9849224411, 040 2345 4766, 040 2345 2699