About West Bengal Ration Card
West Bengal Ration Card: It is important for every citizen of the country to have a valid ration card. It is considered to be an important and essential legal document provided by the government of India to the citizens of the country allowing them to enjoy benefits offered by the PDS. It also can be considered to be an identity card for the individual to showcase his being a resident of the country.
Check wbpds list
It could be that the person is interested to find out the Bengal ration card list online from the comfort of his home. Logging onto the official state government portal wbpds.gov.in, it is possible to view the names of all the family members in the list. Now, getting to know the names present in the ration card list is no more a hassle. The government portal is easy to navigate and identifying all the names in the mammoth list is never a problem, as it can be done quickly and efficiently.
All holders of West Bengal ration card will find this piece of information crucial and highly informative. All ration card services have been made available online by the state government. It also includes the ration card list.
How to check the ration card West Bengal list?
There are many who may have applied for a ration card, however not received the same as of yet. They may probably want to know where exactly are their card and the reason for the delay or not getting them, when others have already received. In such a case, it is possible to check if the name is present on the wbpds ration card list or not.
Checking the list is not a tough task if the given below simple steps are followed carefully.
- Firstly, visit West Bengal Food Supply Dept. official site wbpds.gov.in
- Then move cursor to NFSA Reports. In drop down menu, try clicking on the ‘view ration card count’ section.
- Once done, there appears on the screen a district list. Now, select the specific district and then click it.
- After the district is clicked. It shows up list of tahsils. Here, the person simply needs to choose the tahsil and to click on it.
- He will be able to view the names in this digital ration card list West Bengal that appears on the monitor.
This way, checking the name on the ration card list becomes easy and quick. For details or for any doubts, he can always contact the portal managers or the concerned PDS department. The online mode, as a matter of fact, has made the checking process quite simple and easy for everyone. What previously seemed to take ages, even to find those smaller details, can now be accessed easily and effortlessly without having to take any pain or hassle. The checking process is quite simple and can be done even by any lay person not having much computer or web knowledge. Also, the results obtained are authentic.
- West Bengal Official Website: https://wb.gov.in
- WBPDS Minister Name: Sri Jyoti Priya Mallick
- WBPDS Minister Address: Khadya Bhavan, 11 (A), Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata – 700 087
- WBPDS Minister Contact Number: 2252-1388
- WBPDS Helpline Toll Free Number: 1800 345 5505/1967
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for Ration Card nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the West Bengal Ration Card information published on this website. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.