Online Employment Exchange and Employment Renewal in the State of Telangana
Any Indian citizen is allowed to register at the Telangana State Employment Exchange Scheme. The candidate’s nativity is the eligibility criteria for registering in a particular district for Telangana Employment Exchange.
Employment exchange online registration can be done by the candidate with the help of the internet. Follow these simple steps for employment card online registration:
- At first, you need to visit the official website which is employment.telangana.gov.in.
- From the ‘LOGIN Menu,’ choose ‘Job Seeker Login.’ In case of a new registration, you will have to click on ‘New Candidate to enter into Portal’ option.
- Select the ‘Yes’ option to register yourself as a new candidate
- Now you have to enter your birth date and the card no. of your existing employment.
- Once you click on the option that says ‘Get Data,’ the original details will appear to the existing user.
- After filling up, the empty spaces check the details once again and submit the form.
- Once you click on the ‘Submit’ option, you will be registered successfully.
- The candidate’s mobile number will be his/ her User ID, and the person will be given his/ her password via SMS.
Employment Exchange login
- For Employment Exchange login, the user has to take help of his User ID along with his password.
- After logging in, the application form will open up for new registration.
- Selection of the District Employment Exchange is mandatory for completion of the process.
- For those candidates who are planning to move abroad, registration in TOMCOM portal is required for that.
- The new applicant needs to submit his address, mobile number and several other details.
- After that, he has to select the ‘Save and Continue’ option.
- Another page will open up where language known and educational information need to be mentioned.
- Now it is time for the residence proof documents to be uploaded.
- After accepting the declaration, the process of online registration will be completed. It will be shown on the screen of your laptop or computer that the registration has been successful.
Online and offline renewal of Telangana Employment Exchange Card
- All candidates expected to apply for employment renewal online in the state of Telangana after every three years in the month that has prescribed by the state government of Telangana in the slip of registration. The person can also visit any MEE Seva Centre or the Employment Exchange Office personally for renewing his employment exchange card.
- For those who fail to renew his employment on time, the state government of Telangana gives a grace period which is of 6 months. If the candidate does not renew his registration within the grace period, the registration will lapse.
- If the person applies for employment renewal online, he will sent a renewal slip via post to the residential address given by him.
- After the grace period expires, the government shall not grant any candidate’s request to renew the registration.
- Telangana Employment Exchange Website: http://www.employment.telangana.gov.in
- Employment Exchange Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/telanganaemploymentexchange
- Telangana Employment Exchange Address: 04th Floor, BRKR Bhavan Tank Bund Road, Hyderabad – 500 029
- Telangana Employment Exchange Helpline Number: 040 2340 000
- Employment Exchange Officer: Sri K. Laxman Kumar
- Telangana Employment Exchange Officer Contact Number: 7997973319
- Employment Exchange Support Mail: email@example.com
- Telangana Employment Exchange Contact Support: http://www.employment.telangana.gov.in/Contactus.aspx
- Home Minister: Naini Narshimha Reddy