Telangana and AP High Court Case Status
The High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad is common for the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Nawab Khan Bahadur Mirza is the chief engineer of this court. The High court of Andhra Pradesh was established on1956 year under the State Re-organization Act 1956. After the bifurcation of AP State, the court name changed as High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad. Under the Re-organization Act, 2014 the court serves for both 2 Indian states. Here you can get the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh High Court Case status details along with more information.
Telangana and Andhra Pradesh High Court Case Status
To check the AP and Telangana High Court status, you have few options to get the status. The List is as follows:
- Registration Number
- Filing Number
- Party Name
- Lower Court
By using the any one of the above steps you can get the case status along with the additional information about the case. The Hyderabad High Court the both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state Cases.
- By using the Registration number you can find the case by entering the case type along with provided case number and year of the case. Then you can find the status of the court case status.
- People can get the AP case status on entering the Filing Number along with the type of case and year.
- If the User wants to get the court case status of AP, you can also get the details on entering Advocate code or Mobiles Number or Name and choose the year of the case from the drop-down list. After submitting you can the relevant information what you require.
- You can also search the case status by Party Name. Choose Petitioner/respondent and then enter the Party name along with the year.
- The last option to get the court case status is by using the Lower Court. Choose the case type from the drop-down list and enter the case number along with the year then click on submit. You will get the case status of AP High Court.
Hyderabad High Court Website: http://hc.tap.nic.in
Email Id: email@example.com