Payment of Electricity Bill in the State of Telangana
People have always found the payment of electricity bill a frustrating job. The very thought of standing in line for hours to pay electricity bill makes us exhausted. With the new advanced system, payment of electricity bill in the state of Telangana has become extremely easy. This is because TSSPDCL online payment system of the bill is convenient for all. Apart from electricity bill, payment for water bill is also possible online in Telangana. This method not only saves the price of a stamp but also gives you the guarantee that the payment has been successful via a confirmation message. You can learn about the services and features from the online portal that the electric company has introduced for this purpose.
Online procedure for paying the electric bill in Telangana
Follow these simple steps for paying your electric bill conveniently from home in any district of Telangana:
- At first, you have to visit TSSPDCL’s official website which is tssouthernpower.com.
- On the homepage, you will find an option- Pay your bill online. You have to click on that particular option.
- You will be taken to a new page where an application form will be displayed on your computer screen. You need to fill up all the given fields of this form carefully. After entering your account number, customer ID, name, etc., verify the details.
- Submit your form and choose the payment mode that you find convenient. Some of the options for payment available here are payment via internet banking, debit card or credit card.
Now it is time for you to pay your electricity bill conveniently. The current bill payment can be made in several ways. Read the complete article to learn about the payment modes in detail.
Payment of TSSPDCL bill through the official website directly
TSSPDCL bill payment is possible online through Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited’s website. Enter the necessary fields like ERO, select district, etc. Select the option that says ‘Pay online’ or ‘Pay your bill.’ If you click on that link, you will automatically be directed to the page of electricity bill payment. Keep your credit card, debit card, or master card near you at that time to finish the online payment of electricity bill quickly in Telangana.
Payment of TSSPDCL bill via bank
Another very common method followed by citizens of Telangana for payment of electricity bill is the Bank bill system. Search for the relevant electricity statement from the TSSPDCL website, and you will get the payee information as well as the account number that is required for making payment with the bank in which you have an account. After logging in to your banking account, select the ‘Bill Pay’ option. You will be instructed for adding the payee. You can do that by entering account information given on the current bill. Click on the option of making payment and type the amount of money you will pay. It is this easy to pay electricity bill online.
Download NPDCL/CPDCL Forms
- TSSPDCL Website: https://www.tssouthernpower.com
- TSSPDCL Address: Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (A Govt. of Telangana Undertaking) (Formerly Central Power Distribution Company of A.P. Ltd.) Corporate Office : # 06 – 01 – 50, Mint Compound, Hyderabad 500 063, Telangana, India
- TSSPDCL Support Mail: email@example.com
- TSSPDCL Contact Details: https://www.tssouthernpower.com/CPDCL_Home.portal
- TSSPDCL App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=supply.power.tsspdcl
- TSSPDCL iTune App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tsspdcl/id1149826950?ls=1&mt=8
- TSSPDCL CIN No: U40109TG2000SGC034116
- TSSPDCL Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tspdcl
- TSSPDCL Twitter: https://twitter.com/tsspdclcorporat
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for government nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the scheme / information published on this website. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.