TSRTC providing the best bus services in around Telangana
TSRTC Bus Services is one of the best Bus Services available out there in the state of Telangana. The high quality of services with better performance is provided by them consistently. It’s not associated with any of the government organizations and through various processes this company is trying to improve its performance to ensure the utmost satisfaction to its passengers. It will also help them to attain a leading position in the sector of Bus transport.
Different types of TSRTC Bus Services
TSRTC or Telangana state road Transport Corporation offers various types of services. The interesting fact is they also provide reservation facility through Online Passenger Reservation System (OPRS).
Different types of tsrtc bus along with their classes and no of services are mentioned below:
- Vennela (AC Sleeper) –4
- Garuda (AC Semi-Sleeper Isuzu / Benz / Volvo) – 8
- Garuda Plus (AC Semi-Sleeper Multi-Axle) – 27
- Indra (2 + 2 AC Semi-Sleeper) – 101
- Deluxe (2 + 2 Non-AC) – 480
- Super Luxury (2 + 2 Non-AC Pushback) – 1748
- Express (3 + 2 Non-AC) – 2633
There are in total 5,461 services provided by TSRTC which are mentioned above. It offers almost 1.93 lakh seats for current or advanced reservation every day.
How to book bus tickets online?
Booking online TSRTC bus tickets is as simple as booking movie tickets or train tickets online. To book TSRTC bus tickets online, you need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the website http://tsrtconline.in/
- In the “Search for bus tickets” region enter the source and the destination in the form and to the boxes respectively.
- Click on ‘Depart On’ button, to select the date of journey.
- Click on ‘Return On (Optional)’ button to select the return date (in case you opt for round trip booking).
- Click on ‘Check Availability’ button to check whether any bus is available or not on that particular date on that route.
- If available, then a list of tsrtcbus will be displayed, out of which you can select your desired option and pay online using any of the payment methods.
Download TSRTC Official Online Booking App
If you are looking for a tsrtc bus timings inquiry, then you can go through the same steps mentioned above.
TSRTC bus services operate and connect some of the major towns and cities across Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and other surrounding states.
The names of some of the major connecting cities are as follows:
- Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Guntur, Ongole, Eluru, Nellore, Tirupathi, Chittoor, Anantapur, Kurnool, and Kadapa in Andhra Pradesh,
- Hyderabad, Mahabubnagar, Sangareddy, Nalgonda, Warangal, Miryalaguda, Karimnagar, Bodhan, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Bhadrachalam, Khammam and Nirmal,
- And some of the surrounding states like Mumbai, Shirdi, Pune, Nagpur, Vellore, Chennai, Bengaluru, etc.
You can check the website to get to know the tsrtc bus timings on your city.
Corporate philosophy and goals of TSRTC Bus Services
TSRTC aims at providing clean, safe, comfortable, courteous and punctual ride and services at a reasonable price range. They also want to offer satisfaction to the employees in humanistic and financial terms.
Their primary goal is to attain a position of respect and reputation in society by providing competent, ethical and efficient business management. They also want to assist the State Administration to achieve good governance.
- TSRTC Website: http://www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in
- TSRTC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TSRTC.Buses
- Telangana State RTC Twitter: https://twitter.com/tsrtchq
- TSRTC Customer Care Number: 040 3010 2829
- TSRTC Service Number through SMS: +91 8499900900
- Telangana State RTC Support Email: email@example.com
- Telangana Transport Minister Name: Sri Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy
- Telangana Transport Minister Contact Number: 9440069333, 9949251333, 040 2330 1333, 040 2345 3210