DTCP and DPMS in the state of Telangana
Telangana DTCP stands for Directorate of Town and Country Planning in Telangana. This particular Department monitors planning as well as the development of architecture in rural and urban areas in the state. Master plans and Land Use Plans are prepared for the development of Telangana State. The DTCP approved layouts transforms into construction plans.
Telangana DTCP Functions
There are two distinct functions of the DTCP Telangana or Directorate of Town and Country Planning in Telangana:
- Function in the urban front- At first, the urban areas inspected by this department. Also, town planning for Municipal towns prepared abiding by the provisions mentioned in the APTP Act of 1920 and other acts introduced by local bodies. Some of these acts are A.P Cinematography Act, Municipal Corporation Act, A.P Urban Areas Development Act, and Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Act.
- In order to function in the rural front- In the rural areas, developmental activities take place according to the provisions stated in the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act of 1992.
dtcp.telangana.gov.in is the official website of DTCP, and here you will find all the information about the department and its various services.
Without permission from CDMA Telangana or Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration Government of Telangana, construction of commercial or residential buildings cannot be done in the state. At first technical scrutiny of the building plans are done by the government, and then the plan approved.
DPMS stands for Development Permission Management System in the state of Telangana.
Now a DPMS portal has launched by the government, and it is a gateway in order to avail permission for construction plans. It can do conveniently just by following the correct procedure:
- At first, you have to visit the official website which is cdma.telangana.gov.in.
- There you will find the relevant application form required for approval of building plans. Fill up all the required details in the form.
- Now you have to attach scanned copies of your building plans and supporting documents. After that submit the form.
- Payment of the application fee can also make online.
- When the application form is sent successfully, they will let you know about it via an SMS as well as email. Other information about the status and stages of your application will send to you via email and SMS from time to time.
DPMS Registration of Surveyor/ Engineer/ Architect
- A registered Architect/ Surveyor/ Engineer can fill a proposal to the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) as per the eligibility rules.
- Any registered Surveyor/ Engineer/ Architect can also apply to register with GHMC.
- Visit the online portal and select the option that says “Click here for Architect/ Engineer/ Surveyor Registration” to register.
- Only those Architects/ Surveyors/ Engineers allowed to log in to the Development Permission Management System’s official website.
- After registration, the Surveyor/ Architect/ Engineer will give the login credentials required for DPMS login to the applicant’s email address and phone number that they take during registration.
Important Details of Telangana DTCP, DPMS
- DTCP Telangana Website: http://dtcp.telangana.gov.in
- DPMS Telangana Website: http://dpms.dtcp.telangana.gov.in
- CDMA Telangana Website: http://www.cdma.telangana.gov.in
- DTCP Telangana Address: Director of Town and Country Planning Government of Telangana Address: 3rd to 5th Floors, 640, AC Guards, Opp: PTI Building, Hyderabad – 500004
- CDMA Telangana Address: Director of Municipal Administration Department 640, AC Guards, MasabTank Opp PTI Building Hyderabad 500 004
- DTCP Telangana Helpline Number: 040 23314622
- CDMA Telangana Helpline Number: 040 2330 2150
- MA&UD, Industries, Mining, IT & NRI Affairs Minister: Sri K T Rama Rao